Reviews for Severus' Rose Year 2
delacre chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Well we certainly are getting to the pointy end of this fic since things are accelerating at a very rapid pace. I have a few mysteries that I hope are going to be addressed in some way by at least the time Severus' Rose Year 5 is underway (HINT, HINT!). For eg, what exactly happened when Severus went to confront Lucius at Malfoy Manor and what Lucius' opinion of Elizabeth is, given he was the one that told Severus in the first place. Also, where is Lily's portrait in all of this. I know that Severus wants Lily the person, but Lily the portrait must have some idea of what's been going on. (Which actually reminds me. Lily's portrait would make a good babysitter- if Elizabeth is grounded and she leaves, Lily can tell someone from any portrait in the castle). Also, I can't wait for some of Dumbledore's ulterior motives come to light. Finally, I know Severus is worried but it's odd for him to not be a little more upset with Elizabeth for leaving the castle. Of course, maybe he realises how damaging it is to Elizabeth when they had their last major row. Either way, I am thoroughly enjoying the way you're handling things. And I am voting now for at least five more years worth of stories!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
Nice...
bookivore chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
I've bjust caught up with this story and I kike it a lot. 'Rosie' is a plausible alternate Harry. Dumbledore has gone too far, IMO, by not destroying the diary and leaving it in a desk drawer. Someone should catch on that his 'zany' behavior is either unforgivably incompetent or just plane unforgivable.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
dun dun dun! - sorry i felt it was needed .' - anyway i hope uhave more soon! i can't wait for the next chapter! -Avi .
VampsMoonAngel chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
awesome! and i guess i forgot to add u in author alert since i was wondering when u were going to make the sequel and then find that u already started so i felt stupid .' - anyway im adding u and i really hope u have moe soon! -Avi .
mitremlap chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
cute
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
lol ii lov the whole "makes peeing fun as well"

fav part
WolfKeeper989 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
That was good! I love the thing developing between Fred and Elizabeth.
HpFanficFan chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
good chapter, love it
The Hare and the Otter chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Aww, I wanted to see Sev's reaction to his presents. Great chapter!
Medusa123 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Amazing please write moer
Death Eaters Rule chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
nice chappie love your story sorry for the late review
bleep23 chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I like this story, and I thought it was weird because My name is Elizabeth, and my middle name's rose. Haha, but yeah I think it would be cool if Elizabeth and Severus' relationship got more strained as Draco starts to invade more. Or if Elizabeth began to realize how good her life is now compared to her old, and maybe she would begin to resent her father and the wizarding world for leaving her there? Just how I would feel given the situation. I like this story :D
delacre chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I like the way that, while you revisit many of the classic scenes from canon, you manage to reinvent them and make them fresh. Thank you for another lovely chapter!
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
lol instant replay!

love this chap update soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »