Reviews for Severus' Rose Year 2
VampsMoonAngel chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Don't worry about it! it was great! i really hope u have more soon! -Avi .
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
awsome as always!
twistedfics chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Aw. I just love these stories (The first year and the second year).I love how you made Severus, and how you made Elizabeth exactly how I would imagine a female Harry Potter. Can't wait for your update!
delacre chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
I liked the COS climax redo. Especially the fact that it involved all of the teachers. Honestly, canon really annoyed me because of how clueless everyone else in that castle had to be while the Golden trio was saving the world. Just like every action movie when the police arrive 5 mins after the hero has saved the day. Plus I noticed you mentioned "this year" in your author's note. Do a detect hints of a year 3? Amen!
Death Eaters Rule chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
hey sweet ch hey not trying to get on ur case but u said harry instead of elizabeth
gracesnape chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Great take on the story. I'm loving it! You used the wrong vowel when Elizabeth "shut" her eyes, though- small typo.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Aww. Third year is going to be AWESOME!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Nicely done.
delacre chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Well we certainly are getting to the pointy end of this fic since things are accelerating at a very rapid pace. I have a few mysteries that I hope are going to be addressed in some way by at least the time Severus' Rose Year 5 is underway (HINT, HINT!). For eg, what exactly happened when Severus went to confront Lucius at Malfoy Manor and what Lucius' opinion of Elizabeth is, given he was the one that told Severus in the first place. Also, where is Lily's portrait in all of this. I know that Severus wants Lily the person, but Lily the portrait must have some idea of what's been going on. (Which actually reminds me. Lily's portrait would make a good babysitter- if Elizabeth is grounded and she leaves, Lily can tell someone from any portrait in the castle). Also, I can't wait for some of Dumbledore's ulterior motives come to light. Finally, I know Severus is worried but it's odd for him to not be a little more upset with Elizabeth for leaving the castle. Of course, maybe he realises how damaging it is to Elizabeth when they had their last major row. Either way, I am thoroughly enjoying the way you're handling things. And I am voting now for at least five more years worth of stories!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
Nice...
bookivore chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
I've bjust caught up with this story and I kike it a lot. 'Rosie' is a plausible alternate Harry. Dumbledore has gone too far, IMO, by not destroying the diary and leaving it in a desk drawer. Someone should catch on that his 'zany' behavior is either unforgivably incompetent or just plane unforgivable.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
dun dun dun! - sorry i felt it was needed .' - anyway i hope uhave more soon! i can't wait for the next chapter! -Avi .
VampsMoonAngel chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
awesome! and i guess i forgot to add u in author alert since i was wondering when u were going to make the sequel and then find that u already started so i felt stupid .' - anyway im adding u and i really hope u have moe soon! -Avi .
mitremlap chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
cute
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
lol ii lov the whole "makes peeing fun as well"

fav part