Reviews for Severus' Rose Year 2
slytherinslut13 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Oh, Lizzie... what on Earth will we do with you?

XD update happiness! I really liked this chapter, and the fact that I was saying all of Snape's lines in his dry voice from movies made me giggle a lot...

until next time!

RosES
HpFanficFan chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
aw, sad...

Love love this kind of angst. Love the making up even more!

Great chapter!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Oh COME ON! Can we PLEASE have them make up? Pretty pretty please?
Death Eaters Rule chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
update soon please
gracesnape chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I believe you mean "cotton-themed euphemisms", not euphoniums (which is a kind of tuba) :)

Glad you're continuing this great story!
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
update soon!
Death Eaters Rule chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
omg i was so trilled when i came on here and the second part of this story was great start by the way hope you update soon.
delacre chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I was absolutely thrilled when I woke up this morning and found that year two had begun! Your take on DaddySnape has fast become one of my favourites. He's funny, caring and frankly everything you would hope a man like Severus Snape to be if he had been given any happiness in his later years in canon. Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing this tale! I, for one, was not ready to say goodbye to any of your characters. I've grown to love them way too much!
DaughterJudyK chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OMG YAY I am so happy you posted more. I love love love the first one so much. This is really great so far and I can't wait to see more. I love the kitten too. so cute.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yay! I can't wait for more, I loved the first one! Can Rose not be with a Weasley in the future and can Draco be a good guy? Please?
slytherinslut13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love the humorous things in here! It makes the whole thing that much better! Very good, almost better than Year One!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6