Reviews for Make My Whole World Just Explode
Breathless91 chapter 29 . 3/3
I Know its been a long Time since you updated. But please update! Its such an uncredible story! I've read it so many times over and over Again! Its awesome!
kailaleela chapter 11 . 2/3
I bet copycat capycot wins!
Anna chapter 29 . 11/24/2016
Enthralling story! I hope you write more ! Love Hayate and Takeshi especially!
Anna chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
Really good story! I hope you write more! I love every thing especially with gokudera and yamamoto!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
I really missed this story, wished it to be kept going until the very end... but researching over my favs i saw you never solved fully this G27. To late to ask for the author to continue it.
ParkHyeJin chapter 29 . 4/30/2016
Is this story dropped?
Nooooooooooo pleeeeaaaaseeee ( A)
I happened to find this story back in 2012 and just revisited it again, 4 years after because I was having serious KHR feels again and I'm happy it had gotten so long but, author-san, have you dropped this story? :(

I haven't stumbled upon a good fanfic as this since "A Companion of Sorts" (I'm glad they're still updating that one, but at a slow pace). And I was glad I found it again the day before and re-read it from the start.

Can somebody tell me? Is she going to pick this up again and update or no? ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
summerIIfire chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
It's been approximately 6 years since I went back to this site. I've always believed that the passion and the love for certain Fandom draw out the best in people for their art and passions. Heck, when I was 16 I thought writing Fanfics was a intimation to being a teenager. I'm glad to see that it's still true. When people with talent and passion for something they love put their thoughts into their art, something really magical happens. I know this story has been given so much fame by G27 lovers everywhere (I, myself, am new to that pairing, thoroughly enjoy in myself here in your masterpiece C:), but I feel it as my duty as a reader to tell you, the write, just how talented you are. It's been a few years since you've touched this story; I do hope you're writing a book by now. You have an amazing grasp of what it is to create a world and characters that people will fall in love with; it's as if you lifted the base characters from their two-dimensional form and gave them purpose-a complete life-that touched every one. The world you created was so enticing, I'm halfway into this, and I planned to review on the last chapter, but reading your rants about your whole intention and characterization intents sparked this review. Indeed, you're an incredibly lovely author that speaks with so much concern-not for the reviews or fame-for the story, itself, and it shows just how intricately woven the world you made is with the people you put in. Tsuna and Giotto, as the main characters, shone on their own without much effort. The audience knew they were the main characters, but at the same time they didn't draw unnecessary attention to themselves. They were, as you say, realistic. And because they were so wholly real, so did the emotions they made the audience feel when their small moments (as of now) happened. Their love is there, and it's a wonderful thing that draws the readers in like a drug. It just makes the audience curious as to how it would pan out. I have exams in two weeks, and I'm helplessly reading through without a care in the world. You have substantially ruined my law school life (I'm kidding! It's my own fault, I couldn't escape this work of yours). Thank you for writing this inspired masterpiece. I guess that's all I want to say, because I intend to review this when I finish reading.

SIIF
SammyLove chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Your story moves me. You did the characters better justice then original cannon. They are like real people and there are so many layer in your words in one sentence. That my brain go on fire with all the detail. You handle the subject and theme in story like adult. Your a good writer and don't think other while. I hope one day you finish this work. I know that you still have a lot of the story left, that you have to tight up. But even if you don't, I going working on ending in my head. And still come back re-read this story a lot. Thank you.
ninjafujoshi chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
ahaha this is like my 7th time rereading this with plans to finish the entire thing I hate myself so much :,) pls just end my suffering and kill me now :,)
Flames33 chapter 29 . 10/29/2015
Yo! I love your story-one of the best Reborn fanfictions I've read! Idk if you discontinued, abandoned it, or simply just have no time for if! (I get it, it happens!) ahaha! Sa, I was wondering if you don't want to comtimue it (would understand) I kind of feel interested in finish it for you or "adopting" it, or whatever you call it. God, this is soooo long, so I'll try to make this as short as possible~! Sa, if you are interested in this-or simple co-authoring, then you could just contact me through AO3, my user name is Infinityzero4567 so just comment one of my fanfiction and let the games begin, ney? I'll also comment in another one of your fanfictions (sorry, no other way to get in touch with you.) so I hope you respond, even just a no is fine (I'll know you saw this.) Sa thank ya for listening! Nice talking to ya and hope to hear from you~!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
Umm hi can u please update
Guest chapter 29 . 10/7/2015
I like the story, I hope that you don't abbandon it. Please update I am really excited for the next chapter. Thanks .
No one important chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
thought tsuna didn't feel the same way (my review was accidentally sent)
No one important chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
I know you will probably never see this post of mine or update this fantastic story because it's already been 3 years, but this story is amazing. Even though you left everyone at a cliffhanger for a while, I want to tell you that the drama and everything was amazing. I love G27 so when I started reading this I was a bit bored but as it got into the story even with all the other couples I liked it and kept reading. Chapter 29 will probably be the last thing everyone who liked this story will ever read but I hope that if you see this review, you will at least tell me if the story is discontinued. Though if it is discontinued, that would be a shame because you left it off as them getting jumped and Giotto regretting what he did because Tsuna
genghi2510gmai chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good day Zeraphie-san I read all your works and one of your fans just hoping your update this story I like it .. No I love it very much

I'm a 1827 fan actually but since I read this MAKE MY WHOLE WORLD JUST EXPLODE it's my no.1 OTP is serious I'm not kidding or joking whatsoever .im really really hoping for the next chapter.

Hope this comment won't pressure you or something.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »