Reviews for Make My Whole World Just Explode
Emmupapaii chapter 29 . 3/6
It's a bit sad when good stories don't get to have their supposed ending. And I think this still have a long way to go. Author-san, I don't know why you've stopped updating this story but I hope, someday, people may get to read a proper ending for this story.

Excellent unfinished stories definitely makes me cry.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
N
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Every year for 4 years I've found myself reading this story on Christmas eve without fail. I don't know why and I don't care to know. What I do know is It is still extremely comforting to be able to enjoy a story this much at such a special time. Thank you.
Anon chapter 28 . 10/10/2017
This story is so amazing, I’ve read this throughout the years over and over. I wish it was complete. Thanks author! This is just amazing ️
CivilReader2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
uhh a younger (innocent) guy worse nightmare... a used condom on your bed... uhh just thinking about it make me wanna puke... but i like the story though...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I hope you update soon and continue writing this story. Tsunayoshi is almost there! I think... I haven't read this fanfiction for a long time.
Windying chapter 29 . 6/10/2017
Ahhh poor Hayato. Just when he's finally got the guts to ask Takeshi out for a date, things just have to get in the way. LOL.

My apology for haven't been writing the reviews for the past 28 chapters, previous. To be honest, I am for rebornXTsuna more than GiottoXTsuna so I was hesitating to read this fiction. I don't mind incest much, since well... I'm a fangirl... what can I say to not make myself a hypocrite. Still, I want to thank you for writing this awesome fiction. I like it, regardless of who's my favorite pair is. I especially like it when you included in Emma. Poor boy... I wonder if you're going to bring in Lambo into the equation, like having the boy visit his brothers, only to see said brother making out in the living room... lol...

Well... anyway, I look forward to the next chapter :D
YuzukiAkira chapter 17 . 6/8/2017
You know...When I saw the words tall,doctot and The name Nowaki I immediately thought of Kusama Nowaki...It was then confirmed with what he said... "Hiro-san"
Royalty Scans chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Shit I'm hoping for Enma x Tsuna ship but TTΔ ΤΤ
Breathless91 chapter 29 . 3/3/2017
I Know its been a long Time since you updated. But please update! Its such an uncredible story! I've read it so many times over and over Again! Its awesome!
Observing Spectator chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
I bet copycat capycot wins!
Anna chapter 29 . 11/24/2016
Enthralling story! I hope you write more ! Love Hayate and Takeshi especially!
Anna chapter 29 . 10/11/2016
Really good story! I hope you write more! I love every thing especially with gokudera and yamamoto!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2016
I really missed this story, wished it to be kept going until the very end... but researching over my favs i saw you never solved fully this G27. To late to ask for the author to continue it.
ParkHyeJin chapter 29 . 4/30/2016
Is this story dropped?
Nooooooooooo pleeeeaaaaseeee ( A)
I happened to find this story back in 2012 and just revisited it again, 4 years after because I was having serious KHR feels again and I'm happy it had gotten so long but, author-san, have you dropped this story? :(

I haven't stumbled upon a good fanfic as this since "A Companion of Sorts" (I'm glad they're still updating that one, but at a slow pace). And I was glad I found it again the day before and re-read it from the start.

Can somebody tell me? Is she going to pick this up again and update or no? ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »