Reviews for Make My Whole World Just Explode
ParkHyeJin chapter 29 . 4/30
Is this story dropped?
Nooooooooooo pleeeeaaaaseeee ( A)
I happened to find this story back in 2012 and just revisited it again, 4 years after because I was having serious KHR feels again and I'm happy it had gotten so long but, author-san, have you dropped this story? :(

I haven't stumbled upon a good fanfic as this since "A Companion of Sorts" (I'm glad they're still updating that one, but at a slow pace). And I was glad I found it again the day before and re-read it from the start.

Can somebody tell me? Is she going to pick this up again and update or no? ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
summerIIfire chapter 14 . 2/8
It's been approximately 6 years since I went back to this site. I've always believed that the passion and the love for certain Fandom draw out the best in people for their art and passions. Heck, when I was 16 I thought writing Fanfics was a intimation to being a teenager. I'm glad to see that it's still true. When people with talent and passion for something they love put their thoughts into their art, something really magical happens. I know this story has been given so much fame by G27 lovers everywhere (I, myself, am new to that pairing, thoroughly enjoy in myself here in your masterpiece C:), but I feel it as my duty as a reader to tell you, the write, just how talented you are. It's been a few years since you've touched this story; I do hope you're writing a book by now. You have an amazing grasp of what it is to create a world and characters that people will fall in love with; it's as if you lifted the base characters from their two-dimensional form and gave them purpose-a complete life-that touched every one. The world you created was so enticing, I'm halfway into this, and I planned to review on the last chapter, but reading your rants about your whole intention and characterization intents sparked this review. Indeed, you're an incredibly lovely author that speaks with so much concern-not for the reviews or fame-for the story, itself, and it shows just how intricately woven the world you made is with the people you put in. Tsuna and Giotto, as the main characters, shone on their own without much effort. The audience knew they were the main characters, but at the same time they didn't draw unnecessary attention to themselves. They were, as you say, realistic. And because they were so wholly real, so did the emotions they made the audience feel when their small moments (as of now) happened. Their love is there, and it's a wonderful thing that draws the readers in like a drug. It just makes the audience curious as to how it would pan out. I have exams in two weeks, and I'm helplessly reading through without a care in the world. You have substantially ruined my law school life (I'm kidding! It's my own fault, I couldn't escape this work of yours). Thank you for writing this inspired masterpiece. I guess that's all I want to say, because I intend to review this when I finish reading.

SIIF
SammyLove chapter 1 . 1/1
Your story moves me. You did the characters better justice then original cannon. They are like real people and there are so many layer in your words in one sentence. That my brain go on fire with all the detail. You handle the subject and theme in story like adult. Your a good writer and don't think other while. I hope one day you finish this work. I know that you still have a lot of the story left, that you have to tight up. But even if you don't, I going working on ending in my head. And still come back re-read this story a lot. Thank you.
ninjafujoshi chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
ahaha this is like my 7th time rereading this with plans to finish the entire thing I hate myself so much :,) pls just end my suffering and kill me now :,)
Flames33 chapter 29 . 10/29/2015
Yo! I love your story-one of the best Reborn fanfictions I've read! Idk if you discontinued, abandoned it, or simply just have no time for if! (I get it, it happens!) ahaha! Sa, I was wondering if you don't want to comtimue it (would understand) I kind of feel interested in finish it for you or "adopting" it, or whatever you call it. God, this is soooo long, so I'll try to make this as short as possible~! Sa, if you are interested in this-or simple co-authoring, then you could just contact me through AO3, my user name is Infinityzero4567 so just comment one of my fanfiction and let the games begin, ney? I'll also comment in another one of your fanfictions (sorry, no other way to get in touch with you.) so I hope you respond, even just a no is fine (I'll know you saw this.) Sa thank ya for listening! Nice talking to ya and hope to hear from you~!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
Umm hi can u please update
Guest chapter 29 . 10/7/2015
I like the story, I hope that you don't abbandon it. Please update I am really excited for the next chapter. Thanks .
No one important chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
thought tsuna didn't feel the same way (my review was accidentally sent)
No one important chapter 29 . 10/4/2015
I know you will probably never see this post of mine or update this fantastic story because it's already been 3 years, but this story is amazing. Even though you left everyone at a cliffhanger for a while, I want to tell you that the drama and everything was amazing. I love G27 so when I started reading this I was a bit bored but as it got into the story even with all the other couples I liked it and kept reading. Chapter 29 will probably be the last thing everyone who liked this story will ever read but I hope that if you see this review, you will at least tell me if the story is discontinued. Though if it is discontinued, that would be a shame because you left it off as them getting jumped and Giotto regretting what he did because Tsuna
genghi2510gmai chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Good day Zeraphie-san I read all your works and one of your fans just hoping your update this story I like it .. No I love it very much

I'm a 1827 fan actually but since I read this MAKE MY WHOLE WORLD JUST EXPLODE it's my no.1 OTP is serious I'm not kidding or joking whatsoever .im really really hoping for the next chapter.

Hope this comment won't pressure you or something.
Aki Sou chapter 29 . 7/6/2015
Hi! It's been 3 years since you last updated this story. I hope you will update and finish it sometimes too! It's one of my fav story and i rlly wanna see more of this until the end! Please don't give up on this story!
Tetractys chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
One of the most complex and sophisticated KHR stories I've ever read. The levels you delve into concerning relationships and character interaction is astounding. Great work.

I was wondering when Aoba would turn up, though I didn't expect him to show up so soon.
kittytheangel chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
You'll probably never read this Zeraphie since I'm not even sure you still use this account (or if it's even active), but I just re-read this whole story for what could possibly be the tenth time and I'm still as captivated as I was the first time. There's so many things I love- the character portrayal, the plot, the slow build up, the relationships (and lack thereof), the back stories, the innermost thoughts, and I could go on but if I had to say something that was my absolute favourite about this story, it would be your writing style. (And probably Nuts)

You flourish your words with such an air that it makes reading a pleasure, makes me forget whatever else I have going on around me and pulls me into the spectator seat for this crazy ride and I have no intention of getting up. It's beautiful and cheery at times and then heart wrenching and agonising at others- yes there may have been parts where _you_ think the story drags, but let me assure you, you've done a positively wonderful job of keeping it going and it's still as enthralling as the chapters you think were perhaps more exciting. You've thrown so many curve balls and intricate twists into this that it's a _thrill_ to be reading it because while I may predict a few things (purely from having read and watch KHR), it still leaves me in suspense and wanting more.

To be honest, I don't even remember now how I found this story; I think perhaps it was through searching for GiottoxTsuna stories. At the time, I found there weren't many (I haven't really checked since) and from my experience with the ones I did read, I found this one to be the most enjoyable to read. It stands out amongst everything I have possibly read in my life and it is a singularity I was quite sad to see hasn't tickled your fancy for a while (or so it seems). But no matter, it was a pleasure to have read this far- twenty-frigging-nine chapters, all of which are as _fun_ as the last if not _more_. I can't imagine how much time and effort you splurged on this story, and you have my gratitude for having done so.

I was on holiday in Corfu last week and happened to have finished my book that I had brought with me and it was then that I thought of this story again. It prickled in the corner of my mind saying 're-read me' so compellingly that I dug out my phone and perched myself near the wifi spot to read it again. 'Make My Whole World Just Explode' makes me so desperately want to get back into KHR (I watched and read the anime/manga to their completion a few years ago now when it was still running) simply because of your portrayals of each character resonates in a way that I too would imagine them acting (if, you know, they were all gay as can be and not straight X'D) amongst other things.

I have the sinking feeling that you won't continue, but even if that was the case, I hope you would inform us readers. It's been at least 5 years now since you first published it and nearly 3 years since you've updated it- Note; not a criticism, just an observation. It's been inspirational and exciting, this whole story I mean. I haven't read your other works (Primarily because I am not interested in either DC/Batman universe or Percy Jackson or Yu-Gi-Oh! For that, I am quite sorry) but know there was and IS merit to this story still- it still has followers and people who you have warmed the hearts of with it.

I half wondered if you stopped because you found yourself losing motivation after KHR finished or if you didn't like the direction the direction the story was going in or if you forgot after not updating for such a long time, or even if it was something entirely different... If the first, I would urge you to perhaps go back and rewatch and reread as I wanted to... It might bubble up what initially started you on this journey.

I probably have so much to say that I just can't summon the words or thought for right at this moment and will think of later, but I just wanted to end this review with a 'thank you' for everything and the story that managed to tug on my heartstrings, bring a smile to my face and keep me laughing when I least expected that I could and 'good luck' to you for whatever your future holds for you, Zera.

All my love,

kittytheangel
EikaRose chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
Why is it they keep talking about sex? That one word is always there in each chapter. And I am not feeling comfortable when they talk about that really freely.
EikaRose chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Um anyone kind enough to tell me what pairing this story is? 'Cuz I kind confused. And with that strange code (G27?) that everyone use didn't help at all.
1,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »