Reviews for Make My Whole World Just Explode
Anatheme Prince chapter 1 . 4/13
Ummm... That's pathetic.
If I am Tsuna, I would fucking snap Nana's neck with my bare hand.
what's wrong with that woman's head? Fucking disgusting.
I've followed this story long ago, but just now I finally read it (okay, since yesterday I mean). And I really love it! Well, that almost too carefree sex behaviour didn't really sit me well (I'm Asian, so, yeah..) but glad to know that you keep the minor ones (especially Tsuna and Enma) virgin (...right?). I'm an impatient person and this story is the slow-pace one, but I really enjoy it. Weird is that gay is already considerated as out of norm, so why Giotto is so concerned about him kissing Tsuna is... Well okay I know he is your brother, and Giotto's only concerned about Tsuna's well-being, BUT he isn't included what in Tsuna's mind and feelings. So yeah, thats so true how he wasn't big bro-type, but more like lover. And I think Tsuna is the more mature one than Giotto. Giotto just being an adult, but he can't handle that much responsibility like Tsuna because that wasn't how he grow up. He lost composure too easily and break down under pressure that I see him as mentally weak, and Tsuna is his opposite. So if Giotto lost Tsuna (who now is his anchor), I think he's gonna shutdown completely. And you know, this chapter is the biggest cliffhanger since I don't know when you'll update the next chapter. Please don't discontinue this story, this is one of the best G27 story I'd ever read. So much tears for Tsuna and so much anger to Giotto. Oh and Enma and Dino too, I'm crying for them both :'(
Nanatsu-chan chapter 27 . 4/11
So i stopped reading this story for a little bit and I completely forget what's going on. All I know is that I want Giotto and Tsuna together already!
0oLucifero0 chapter 29 . 3/25
Dammit. A cliffhanger. Fuck it. Update!
SoCal.NEH chapter 29 . 3/3
I really want a update i loved this story i don't know why you have not updated in a while but if it is because you don't know what to do with the story i have come up with an idea. It turn out tsuna is not really giottos brother because nana tsunas mom cheated becuse she was drunk and sad. She does not know who the father is (Yammamoto's dads name) and she made tsunas name similar and it turns out Tsuna is brothers with Yammamoto. They found out because emnas foster parents told them and that they used this to make sure she did not get custody of emna.
Hiiii. I know it's wrong to assume, however I believe that you have abandoned this story already? With that in mind, is it too much to ask that you create a simple message on how you wanted the story to unfold? :( I'm a huge fan of G27 and this might have been the best story I've encountered on this site. It's well-written coupled with great characterization, and the pace is just right. So yeah, I'm sorry if it's too much to ask but a simple message would be much appreciated. :(
Mazura chapter 28 . 2/4
G27 is one of my favourite pairings :3
It is been 2 years since you updated :( I really hope you will update again soon
Mazura chapter 29 . 1/30
Update!Update! Update pretty please!
Rinnu500 chapter 29 . 1/8
Frick.
I read this through in one go. I didn't think I'd like the pairings as much as I did. FRICK. YOU GOT ME HOOKED. AND THEN THE LATEST CHAPTER HAS A CLIFFIE XD
I'm genuinely glad you've made Tsuna and Giotto's relationship develop at a slow pace It's a nice change from the usual c: I hope Enma and Tsuna will be okay D: Poor babies... I hope you'll update this eventually c: Anyways, this is a great story, I really like it :D
greymouser chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
Ending this on a cliffhanger is Evil. This story is so good. Could you please update, pretty please? :D
Lireach chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Sorry to post this on a story you haven't updated in a few years, and I assume is abandoned, but I'm curious- Would you ever just post where you were heading with this? Like, just a general plot, not actual story written out and oh god i'm so sorry for bothering you
Luminite chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
I'm screaming bc of Nowaki and Hiro-San and I'm just. Thanks for writing btw I can't stop reading this and I think I'm going to be up until 3am. Thanks for writing it.
A person chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
When will you update the next chapter? I want to know what will happen to Tsunaaa... T_T
ForeverTheSky chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
To be honest when you officially announced that there will be G00 (G x Enma), I thought that it wouldn't work out and would just be one of those cracky pairings, but somehow (I don't have a clue how you did it, probably because of those magic fingers of yours) you made this supposed to be cracky pairing...not...cracky?

I don't mind how long you need to take to update this incredibly amazing story because somehow I get this feeling that you would never abandon this stor- no, this masterpiece. And besides, an author gets more creative as time develops. (-)

(And I posting this review on this chapter because I already reviewed on the latest chapter... (_") )
otakumi chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
just when its getting good ... u stopped. i actually didn't notice the date u last update until em about to finish reading the last chap..(stupid me..fuck i know.. i tend to forget it) but are there any chance for you to update?
if only u cud have mentioned in summary that its hiatus or discontinued like other author does.. i could have avoid reading this and left heart broken right now...

its really good. damn *sobs*