Reviews for sincerely,
Blackcamellia chapter 1 . 5/24
it's beautiful, it's make my heart feel like going to burst with feelings...
koishiiorg chapter 8 . 1/8
This was so good, I couldn’t stop reading! I love how you made the dynamics of the IH relationship work, and the surrounding characters were all superb. The epistolary form is always an interesting choice. Really enjoyable fic!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
Cute story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
in one word "Amazing", got to learn so much from this fic, I also love writing, didn't knew this is also one way to tell a story "impressed"
Min chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
I love this. Kind of reminds me of the song do i wanna know by arctic monkeys
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Ah...such a nice story..its modern,mature and sweet..the characters acted the way they are.
daianapotter chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
i thought for a moment that ichigo when saw her was going to embrace her and kiss her
daianapotter chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
he kissed her and she left? you must tell us the scene
daianapotter chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
i am the only one who want that this two stop playing and finally admit their feelings?
daianapotter chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
i really hope that hime could come back
daianapotter chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
i dont really think that hime doesnt love ichigo anymore. it would be interesting if she return to japan with her boyfriend
daianapotter chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
i wonder when will thwy tell each other that they love each othee
daianapotter chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
hime is very intelligent so no wonder that she couldgo to new york.
Dorky Dancer chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
I'm content.
HimeWannaBe chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
I really luurrvvvv this story. The way u described their longing and yearning for each other (for like eternal waiting), made my heart really skips some beats. I'm a little disappointed with the ending, though. (Or is it not the ending yet?) I was expecting "hug&kisses" scenes for their encounter. But still I was enjoying red ur fanfic. I'm looking forward for your another fanfic. Don't stop writing!