Reviews for The Potter Politics
I love how human your Harry is
Love it
EveBB chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This was a really interesting story. Any chance you'll continue it?
sasha1213 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Excellent! I've read all your stories here and must say I like your writing style. The storyline is also superb and I just love your Harry Potter.
mordicus18 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
it was genius, but then what harry will do, he was harmed severly and it should be reported. or just that the excuse snape is important for something then the incident will be delete, what will slughorn do? what will harry do again? what will happen? i m impatient to wait
Someone chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Hello. I like your story...but why did you stop writing it (like three years ago)? Please finish it (or at least reply and say as to why you aren't)!
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Snape was being a complete and total SOB. I wish you would update. I need an explanation. Why is Slughorn teaching potions? How did Snape break the "curse" on th D.A.D.A. Position? Why is Harry in Slytherin? I need answers!
Sandra Fiore chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Just found The Potter Politics. The story has an interesting premise. It's been covered once or twice but you seem to be heading in an unusual direction. It's to soon to say whether I like it or not, it hasn't progressed far enough. I like your writing; you paint good word pictures and your storyline is sophisticated instead of simplistic. You write people well, fleshing them out and giving them multiple dimensions. While I'd like to see the POV of the surrounding characters added to the story, I'm not going to suggest how to write it. The story is your work of art and you're doing just fine. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Debate4life chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Good story! Looking forward to the repercussions of that final...
Bluesnowman chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
rosenthalblau chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I really like this story that is surely far above the avergae quality of stories on this site. A really good fanfiction with plausible carachter development and an interesting Harry who seems to be on his way towards being a powerful wizard. However, he has to work hard for it and that is good. I like AUs and yours is one of the best, so keep it up! It would be great to see you post an update. You seem to have much on your platter. Would it not be best to focus on one story and finish it?
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Luckily this is a really short fic... not so much of a loss to quit so early.

This Harry is an *ss, too much of a d*ck to not be a Malfoy, and needs to be pummeled, muggle style, about the head and neck! I've never read anyone that let Harry say "you owe me a debt, the entire world OWES ME!".
'Slytherin Harry' is ok. Powerfull, confident, even a 'little' cocky Harry would be ok. An a**hole, d*ckwad, arrogant Harry isn't worth reading.

What a shame when you have an author who actually CAN spell, punctuate, complete sentences, make viable paragraphs, and ALL the other good technical stuff, and then writes CRAP... albeit well written crap.
Catharmel chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Nooooo, don't leave it at that! Absolutely lovely story, I love how you're introducing all the changes from canon so naturally, and Slughorn!
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Wow I can hardly believe someone has started a story where Harry thinks and acts like a real boy!
I really enjoy the way you've given him a real personality not that of a young Gandhi or a John the Baptist without common sense or BALLS! I can only hope as he grows older and wiser he discovers the ability to feel and channel his rage into a sense of vengeance against Dumbledork and his cronies as well Voldesnort! Bravo and I can't wait for more.