Reviews for But that's absolutely it
SeeMeeRoar chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Can't wait for next update
luvs2dance chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
) awwww that was cute!
luvs2dance chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Can i just say that I love this story! i mean all the r/hr stories are all when they're 15 and 16 and they are suddenly madly in love right away. But this is great. they're eleven and in denial...love it!
luvs2dance chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
aww poor ronald, always in denial..can't wait to read the next chapters!
good-couples chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR CHAPTERS! But that is absolutely it.. lol.. (:
Molly chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Please write more, they are good couple and u write really good, can't wait for more please continue :)
Kait Hobbit chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
I'm so excited you updated! That excitement grows when Ron thinks of it as our place so I'm hoping that means he'll never take Lavender there (I'm sorry, but she's really not my favorite person in the world).

Also, I think you hit them right on the money. I really struggle when authors put 14 year old Ron/Hermione as passionately in love. You keep it to where they're acting their age-goofing off and laughing but nothing more. Good Job! :D
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Cute chapter.
SomeKindOfMagic12 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This is absolutely the cutest story. And I'm not just saying that because you've got a fantastic name :P
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
sad chapter for hermiome, but she definkitely realizes what she is missing or had.
Aidan James chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Terrific story. It is well written and the prose flows easily, you have a solid writing style that captures both R/Hr pretty well.

I also like the "absolutely it" bit, it offers a nice glimpse into the progression of their feelings, without being overly descriptive (which is bad.)

Update please of course!
Kait Hobbit chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Ah! At last an update! I swear, December is the best month of fanfiction because everyone and their house elf has time to update! Beautiful chapter, as always. Lavender is such a witch, bless her heart. I felt bad for Hermione, but it all works out. I can't wait for the missing moment from GoF...update when you can! Understand juggling multiple stories, I'll go give it a look!

Happy Holidays!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I love it! Really sweet, maybe in one of the future chapters, they go to that room after the war and kiss, aand the rain turns to fire
HappilyBlue chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
awesome! you have to keep on updating this! :)
ImissXena chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Lovely chapter. Your writing is excellent!