Reviews for Hands
S.RAYN chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Oh! I really like this story, it drew me in from the first chapter and typically I don't read much ZexionxDemyx, but I really enjoyed this story, but then again I also enjoy your writing. I forgot to keep checking back once HUS ended. But anyway, very well written and the characters were well developed. Keeps me coming back for more :)
Call Me Death chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
"...x..."

ADORABLE!
BlaseBlanco chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Zemyx is one of my favorite pairings and you do them so friggin' well! I loved this story and the random mention of Vexen supposedly blowing up his and Marly's kitchen.
Milkuwoo chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Sooooo CUuute~
Ice Princezz chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Lol text kiss I love it! Well written and a nice plot line as well. This will be added to my faces as well as u.
Sinsie chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
This was sooo cuuute!
Radev E. Elocin chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
so. much. love. SO MUCH~ and the ending was perfect. i just. aww. you make me feel all lovey dovey nostalgic. i love this. i love you. you're an amazing writer. x]
merro chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I just died and came back to life. Fuck this story was the cutest thing! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Seriously, i love the way you write, the way you portaryed the characters. I loved the whole thing. It wasnt too long, it wasnt too short. Just the perfect length.

Amazing job. You made just my day.
MuffinPirate chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Gaaah this is so adorablicious, not to mention awesome! I would just like to say that I agree with Demyx whole-heartedly when he tells Zexion that he had a deprived childhood for not liking Disney movies. And that PotC is going to be ridiculous with a fourth movie, and that's coming from a huge fan of the franchise! But anyway, awesome job, yo!
mochiusagi chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
awwwww that was really cute!
Wicked Winter chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Aw, I like the ending. It was cute
JansenFriedh827 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
D'awww! That was too cute. xD A great story and a lovely ending. The thing with the texting, seeing their two different clashing personalities, even in their individual answering machines and contact names XD I hope to see more of your stories, since you're a very talented author.

Keep writing! :D
Peculiar Daze chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Aww, what a nice ending~

This was such a nice story :3

I'm glad you wrote it. :D

Great job!
luckless-is-me chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
That was so sweet; I loved it.

I'm sad that this was the last enstallment, because, really, this was a cute little story, but I love how the story ended. Everything got wrapped up nice and easy.

Anyway, I love how Demyx's confession was so awkward and Zexion was in denial, and the bad blood between Zexion and Axel being wrapped up was nice. Sweet really. However, I have to say that my favorite part was the ending bit with phone messages and text messages. That was a nice touch. :)
this IS my happy face chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Aww that was rewally sweet! Although, I must sa y i really want to read more