Reviews for Reflection
amUous chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
Super awesome!
ShorSnacks chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
New chapter is awesome! definately a better update than the last.. what's with Leah being so protective of Alice? Looking forwards to the next one! ;)
breyton4life chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
...?

Have I read this chapter before? I could have sworn this was posted wayyy before. I could be wrong though...unless it was deja vu?
catastrophe86 chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
I really like this story :) it's unique and original. Can't wait to see what happens next :D

Happy writing!
Shrodeddrknss13 chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
thought arguably not your best chapter, at least it provides a good plot twist? I definitely wasn't expecting things to happen so fast, nor that Alice really didn't know that Bella was Robyn and vice versa. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!

~raiet

good luck updating!
101lincy chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
i just had to review when i saw this chap i dont know about you but i actually like this chapter and thought it was amazing. because alice knows the truth and i cant wait for the other cullens to find out. update soon plz
shayla chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
i thought it was great but also really sad when are they gonna find out who's the real bella and who's the real robyn i hope u write soon

:) your fan
Ulster Gold chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
It has been awhile. I'm glad you updated this, I was beginning to think you had forgotten it. It's an alright chapter, it's progressed the story now that one of the Cullen's know that Bella's...Bella... You know what I mean. Whats going to happen for the next chapter? A different pov or will it continue with Bella and Alice in the rain? And where are Bella's Coven? Scoot, Thane and Vince was it? Will they be back soon?
The Accident Experiment chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
you need to update! like right now! you can't leave the story there after all this time! yes i know i'm whinning but i think i have the right after the way you ended this chapter! i want to see the cullens reactions to this news! like by next saturday at the latest!

-lots of ! but they were needed to make a point- :)
elfspirit7 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
YAY an update and AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD! It has been torture waiting, by the way NOOOOOOOOOOO cliffhanger!
Faith Karma chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Amazing stories as always girl. You beta? I need a little help you should message me on here.
Lucy chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Loved it and Thank You for FINALLY updating lol YAY Alice knows the truth and Bella confessed her feelings :) i feel bad for Charlie for being in such an ackward position though. Now please! i beg of you updaye soon! i cant take another cliffy no matter how small
kamokronos chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
That was amazing! I absolutely loved this new chapter! Update soon... youre killing me ;)
Mystic Snow Fox chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Awesome story. And I think the chapter was OK. Sure any chapter in any story could always be improved upon, and I did find this chapter to be a little less moving at the end to what could have been. But I enjoyed it non-the-less. Thank you and keep up the great story. I hope to read the next chapter soon.
boo chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
God fu*king dammmit! :stamps feet in rage: After aall this time...and you leave it THERE? Are you mad? UPDATE THIS NOW! Please :D
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »