Reviews for Reflection
samaramorgane chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Finaly someone know and even better it's Alice!
arcticsoul chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
love it! please update soon(:
Chikane-chan chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Please! You have to continúe this story!

The chapter is awesome !
Kiwi-and-Strawberries chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
this is my favorite story out of all of your stories
Misdirection chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Honestly I don't know what you're not happy with the way this chapter came out, because I think it's the best one yet! :p Honestly though the angst was getting so out of control that if you hadn't tossed Bella this bone by now I'd have stopped reading. As it stands you've effectively pulled me back in. Nice work, and I hope to see more soon!
minako366 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Holy crap! Yes,it's been too long! Someone finally knows! Yay! Please update soon! I'm too excited to wait!
MeganCSmith chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
I think you should be proud of this chapter. I loved it and please update soon. x
bitten2 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Amazing chapter! Please update soon!
The Queen's Saviour chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
why aren't you pleased with it? It's amazing! :D I love it! :D
Laeanna chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
I love the story and can't wait for the next update.
Umbra8191 chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Yay, Alice finally found out the truth! Awesome chapter! :)
segir chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
OK I did a happy dance in my chair when I saw the update for this; I am secure enough to admit it. Yeah I agree that the chapter was a little bit wanting but hell it means (I hope w/ fingers crossed) that you are thinking about this story that I have re-read like, 5 –7 times. Yeah I like it enough to re-read. So if needs be you can always edit it again later. That is if you find a better way to express what happened in the chapter. Till then thanks from a fan that cannot wait till you are inspired to write another chapter.

Plus, I am curious to see how Alice reacts to all this. Edward is bound to flip out and that’s going to be fun in and of itself!
ShorSnacks chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
I actually did a fist pump when i saw the update... ;P hmm... It was a little anti climatic... Buuuut... It's nice to see an update! What will eddy do? Lol... Push Robyn away and beg to return to the real Bella? And... Charlie still doesn't know about vamps? That's pretty surprising... How did the cullens hide the fact that Robyn Bella 'changed'? Hope to see more soonish! ;)
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
I thought the chapter was alright :) In fact I love this story so hopefully your next update won't be too long lol
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »