Reviews for Mistaken
MrRayney chapter 1 . 6/16
I am that they have been ... about five years since we do not update this story.

But seriously you should try to continue it, is a great start and I'm interested to happen with Garfield and Raven after that, really it is great.

Greetings from Mexico.

PS: Sorry for my bad English.
Alec33 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Ah man I wish you'd finish it
Gyhy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow...amazing.. I know it's been a year since you posted this but is really something good. I wonder what would happen next. Please if you can, please continue this.
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 10/30/2010

THIS! IS! FANFICTIOOOONNNNN! (300 movie reference).

As the 300 fanfictionists rode over the battle ground with their majestic words, they raised their imaginations and braced for the merciless onslaught of the enemy's flames on their stories.

(My creative juices unable to control themselves).

Sorry I felt like I had to write that in, your Pen Name reminded me of the movie.

Hahaha! "A little project I made." I thought you were being sarcastic at first because I thought this chapter was amazing. I don't usually read Beast Boy/Rae stories because I thought that those two characters in a story together didn't work that much.

But this chapter's cool, I really liked it! Raven does scare me sometimes. But I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to be so filled with hate and anger and darkness that you can never again be completely healed.

(Yes, yes I know, "who said those emotions were something to be cured".

Anyways, I loved it! Please keep writing. :) :D
Yan Oddball chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Pretty good; short and sweet. Takes a simple everyday situation to highlight the current will-they-won't-they state of the relationship. One gripe though, and this may just be me, is that Gar is way too much of a crybaby.

At late teens/early adult, it's kinda weird that he cries almost on impulse. Granted, it's good to see another side to Gar but considering that he's lost way much more than just a girl (lost his parents and is the only one of his kind in the comics), the crying seems too much of a knee-jerk reaction and this is apparent throughout.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to see a different side to Gar, but a few more sides to him might help.
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So, I'm guessing the incident with Raven exploding at him and dislocating his shoulder happened a few years ago, and then she dislocated it again... a couple of years afterwards? I'm a little confused. She dislocated his shoulder during the fight. The beginning of the chapter seems to take place right after the fight, yet it says that she called him a freak and it might have been years ago but she did say those words; those horrible but true words.

Their friendship, I'm going to say, has deteriorated. Maybe Raven tried to patch things up, but Beast Boy exploded at her, and they've barely stood each other's presence. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Raven of Alaska
Zenia chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
The story's well written, but why is Raven so out of character? She does act like this in the comic or the cartoon.

-Read You Later
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hmmm...It must be "that time of the month" for Raven.
Dante665 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow... incredible beginning. I cannot wait to see how the story will progress!
Amythest Rose chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
AWESOME! I'm hooked already :)

Update soon!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Well, I'll be, I never thought I see the day when Garfield could leave Raven speechless. I mean she truly did rip a new one on to him for no good reason what so ever. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea for a story like this one. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
WHOA! Dude! This is some powerful stuff! You GOTTA update soon bro! This is AMAZING! :D
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
DarkRapture chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this kind of story! It's extremely well-written, your grammar is flawless, and your dialogue is superb. I implore you to keep writing this story(I just sounded smart, didn't I?).