Reviews for Getting Used To It
snookstar3hiccstrid chapter 7 . 6/28
OMGosh! So fluffy! These are my favourite shorts of all time! Ahh the feels!
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 7 . 5/21
Love this
Update soon
XxWarriorCatsxX chapter 7 . 4/27
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. That's a I can say... Not. I WAS LOOKING FOR A GOOD HICCSTRID FANFICTION AND FINALLY FOUND ONE. You. Are. An. Awesome. Writer. Keep up the good work!
Eloise chapter 7 . 4/19
Hi it's me (you don't know me) I love your story! When's your next update...you are gonna make more...right? Well...um...I can see why lots of people like this. Urr...just pretend that I'm giving you a compliment. ;) bey P.S. 6 (Its a long story to do with maths - boring - I'll tell you on the next update, Blackmail! That's also another story I'll tell you on the next update. Being ten is fun! LOL!)
Olafisdabae chapter 7 . 4/9
thank you fir this thug was the most romantic and hurt/confurt I have ever heard I was literally crying SO GOOD!️
Please write more
Oh my freaking god.
I really wish I had a boyfriend that would do that for me.
*sigh*
I'm going to celebrate Singles Awareness Day(aka: Valentines Day).
Read chapter 4, I honestly think I just died!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 7 . 3/4
This is amazing! Please update soon! And I think the title is genius. :D
HttydFangirlxox chapter 2 . 2/12
Aww...
My favorite fanfic yet! Love it...keep going!
Catallena17 chapter 5 . 1/29
I Love this chapter! It was really funny! ;P
The prince of dragons chapter 7 . 1/12
I loved this story you are a fantastic writer keep it up and is that all you should write more i want to see what happens next ( could have gone better without the swearing you should have put in other things Vikings would say like YOU HALF BEATEN SON OF A TROLL stuff like that instead of swearing,it's just my advice)any ways great story I loved it and I want to see whats next:)
Isabelle Hunter of Artemis chapter 7 . 1/2
Awww! Can you make them get married? Who was that boy and who was his father?
huge HTTYD fan chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
This was simply amazing best yet by far thank you for writing this