Reviews for Brown Eyes
I'llbeyourhero chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
this story is so good, are you ever going to continue?
Wait but how chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
please update soon i love this fic
d11gullas chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Great story!

I love how you keep me on edge with the lack of faberry but still keep me hanging with your great story line.

This is really good!

You should really really really finish it. ;)
Alexawynters chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
hey when ya gonna update? its been like literally 6 months. more please asap? like.. now? lol i love it its awesome.
Alexawynters chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
"Save the cheerleader, save the world." xD im SO glad i spent the last 3 days watching Heroes so I get that. Bahaha. good chap
stokedasfck chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
:( Please continue this :(
Jimboma chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
update soon
umbrellaleg chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
First, I just wanted to say how HILARIOUS and AWESOME this story is! XD I love it! (Especially the whole Wizard of Oz analogy)

Although I do think that things are moving ridiculously fast for our Lion and Dorothy, like Quinn just realized she likes Rachel and that it's okay to and here she is practically confessing to Rachel as soon as she can. ... hahaha what happened to their Spanish Project and all those demeaning comments and slushy facials? XP

Man, there is going to be some major #%# going down after this whole Kurt thing, poor guy. Hope Karofsky gets sued to kingdom kong.
PucksGirl35 chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
I love this story!
yowzers chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
oooh cliffy
grangergirl22 chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Glad to hear that Kurt is going to be ok at least. The last bit at the end about Quinn being wrong is kinda scary. Can't wait to see where your talking this.
Cassicio chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
...I have a feelin' Quinn's dad is gonna commened Karofsky or something. And if that happens I will have to be restrained for fear of punching through the computer screen.
Still Seeing Leaves chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Why do I have a feeling that Quinn's dad is going to behave like an oaf and tell her off for helping Kurt instead of Karofsky?Homophobic moron... Loved this chapter. Update soon:)
AbsorbingMisery chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I didnt like the sound of that ending lol

more soon!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I loved it! I can't wait to read more!