Reviews for Guilt of the Innocent
You have got to continue this. It's kind of pathetic I check on the continuation every day to see it there is an update...
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2015
I DID ENJOY THIS STORY AND TAKING A BREAK FROM KIRK AND SPOCK IS OK WITH ME AT LEAST. TO MANY WRITERS JUST THINK THEY HAVE TO HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER IN THE ALT UNIVERSE. WHY NOT EXPLORE.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
STILL READING. I REALISE YOU STARTED THIS 5 YEARS AGO.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
HI I'M READING THIS ONE FIRST. I WAS AWAY FROM FANFICTION FOR A WHILE. ANYWAY, I WANTED YOU TO KNOW I AM ENJOYING YOUR STORY AND WON'T COMMENT UNTIL THE END NOW. GOOD STORY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
Crimson cat angel chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Love!
ranma07 chapter 29 . 7/6/2015
Hello there! Wow I couldn't put it down! I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It really made my day! I especially love your boldness and how you write without fear keep it up! I gotta go check out this sequel!
tanseynz chapter 28 . 6/13/2015
Spectacular story, certainly extremely emotive. The varied fractured relationships are fascinating, and I like there is no real rhymn nor reason why he would forgive some but not others, however contrite they felt. Very 'real life'.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
...maybe it should be "The Absolution of the Innocent" - just because 'absolve' is a verb... like saying the Free of the Innocent instead of the Freedom of the Innocent... Absolve is used in speech as follows; '"I absolve you of your crimes" said the Judge.' rather than Absolution (which is the state) 'The trial had been long, but at the end the were granted absolution for their crimes.'
Bornrider2 chapter 28 . 3/22/2015
This story was amazing. I'm sad to see it end. My eyes have been glued to it for three days now. I wish that it never had to end.
Gina Mark chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
Oi, eu amo essa história. Você escreveu muito bem. Mas eu amo finais felizes e esse foi muito melancólico pela história não poderia ter realmente outro final mas é tão triste e a sensação que se tem que falta um enorme pedaço. Mas que bom que você concluiu e seria realmente incrível um futuro onde eles pudessem enfim se entender, afinal Jim e Spock merecem. Abraços
Suishou Haruka chapter 28 . 2/26/2015
Omg can't believe its over...this...too much feelings sniff
Really, is a sad ending but I agree with you, this can't have ended with happiness and flowers.
This fic is just glorious! Hope to hear from you soon :)
HelloPeopleHello chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
This story was heartbreaking to say the least and really well written. A sequel would be a good idea with spocks emotions and actions after Jim leaves him in the second to last scene. Overall though this story was brilliant and I loved it! :D
Eternal Optimist chapter 28 . 2/11/2015
As much as this breaks my Spirk-loving heart I love the ending. I just couldn't see Jim and Spock being able to reconcile and re establish their relationship after what has happened. Great story and I hope you do end up writing a sequel or tie-in.
HPLover747 chapter 28 . 2/4/2015
This is actually the most perfect ending to this story, and I'm so privileged to have read it. The way you handled Jim and Spock's relationship and particularly Jim's road to recovery and self-realization was wonderfully realistic. Neither one of them came off as being the "bad" guy although it's clear that Spock still has more of a ways to go in terms of maturity and personal growth. Seriously, pure perfection. Thank you!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 28 . 2/4/2015
Nice. This is an awesome fic and I've enjoyed following it as it's been posted :)
The level of detail you've put in is amazing and you have thought so deeply about how the characters bounce of each other psychologically... And you resisted a happy ending lol.
I have to say, I love this fic.