Reviews for Guilt of the Innocent
ranma07 chapter 29 . 7/6
Hello there! Wow I couldn't put it down! I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It really made my day! I especially love your boldness and how you write without fear keep it up! I gotta go check out this sequel!
tanseynz chapter 28 . 6/13
Spectacular story, certainly extremely emotive. The varied fractured relationships are fascinating, and I like there is no real rhymn nor reason why he would forgive some but not others, however contrite they felt. Very 'real life'.
...maybe it should be "The Absolution of the Innocent" - just because 'absolve' is a verb... like saying the Free of the Innocent instead of the Freedom of the Innocent... Absolve is used in speech as follows; '"I absolve you of your crimes" said the Judge.' rather than Absolution (which is the state) 'The trial had been long, but at the end the were granted absolution for their crimes.'
Bornrider2 chapter 28 . 3/22
This story was amazing. I'm sad to see it end. My eyes have been glued to it for three days now. I wish that it never had to end.
Gina Mark chapter 28 . 3/2
Oi, eu amo essa história. Você escreveu muito bem. Mas eu amo finais felizes e esse foi muito melancólico pela história não poderia ter realmente outro final mas é tão triste e a sensação que se tem que falta um enorme pedaço. Mas que bom que você concluiu e seria realmente incrível um futuro onde eles pudessem enfim se entender, afinal Jim e Spock merecem. Abraços
Suishou Haruka chapter 28 . 2/26
Omg can't believe its over...this...too much feelings sniff
Really, is a sad ending but I agree with you, this can't have ended with happiness and flowers.
This fic is just glorious! Hope to hear from you soon :)
HelloPeopleHello chapter 28 . 2/16
This story was heartbreaking to say the least and really well written. A sequel would be a good idea with spocks emotions and actions after Jim leaves him in the second to last scene. Overall though this story was brilliant and I loved it! :D
Eternal Optimist chapter 28 . 2/11
As much as this breaks my Spirk-loving heart I love the ending. I just couldn't see Jim and Spock being able to reconcile and re establish their relationship after what has happened. Great story and I hope you do end up writing a sequel or tie-in.
HPLover747 chapter 28 . 2/4
This is actually the most perfect ending to this story, and I'm so privileged to have read it. The way you handled Jim and Spock's relationship and particularly Jim's road to recovery and self-realization was wonderfully realistic. Neither one of them came off as being the "bad" guy although it's clear that Spock still has more of a ways to go in terms of maturity and personal growth. Seriously, pure perfection. Thank you!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 28 . 2/4
Nice. This is an awesome fic and I've enjoyed following it as it's been posted :)
The level of detail you've put in is amazing and you have thought so deeply about how the characters bounce of each other psychologically... And you resisted a happy ending lol.
I have to say, I love this fic.
This was wonderful I'm glad that you didn't have Spock and Kirk get back together it would have felt too forced I think. This ending was perfect just perfect
BnBfanatic chapter 18 . 2/4
A couple of things I don't understand. One is that I wish you had given us more details about Jims initial rape so we cld better understand what he went thru and just how brutal the Dalaneans (spell?) are and, Two is why would Salean have even let someone beat Jim up at all if he is so in love with him?

I just think it wld have made more sense for a stalker like Salean to have immed tried to mate w Jim again as beating him to death doesn't add up when you look at all the love notes and flowers etc Salean had been sending Jim. Sorry my reviews are a bit honest, I mean no disrespect tho. Just one readers lowly thoughts :-)
BnBfanatic chapter 15 . 2/4
Im reading this story again cz I love it - my only complaint is that it is a bit too slow moving and the names Salean and Seleen are way too similar and pretty much pronounced the same so that is confusing.
Ladycrow67 chapter 28 . 2/3
This was a great story. And I do hope you write a sequel where Kirk gets his new Star ship.
zeynel chapter 28 . 2/3
Nice new part! Or last part should I say. I hope you will write a sequel -or serie of sequel, with some episodes on the Providence to see the new balance, maybe something to see life on the Enterprise afterwar and something a couple of years later with Spock and Jim... I agree on the fact that you did not just put them back together now, the wound is too raw, it is more logical this way.