Reviews for Stained
TwinOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/5
I really love this story. I know it's quite different from what you usually post, but different isn't always bad, right?
As for me, I've always had a soft spot for Harry. I actually had a crush on him when Voyager first aired. I think you captured them both really well, and I would just love to read the other side of that story.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was just awesome. I loved it. They hardly ever relax and the Captain like NEVER does. She and Harry have such a sweet mom/son relationship too. I loved this, it was inspired ;P thanks!
Kerry J chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh that was hilarious! Poor Harry. :-) I for one like him but you're so right -he's so innocent (especially those first seasons) and by the book, that of course it would never occur to him to connect Chakotay to the stains on the captain's face. LOVED IT!
RoslinMarie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ha ha ha No, not your norm but I love your not-so-norm too! I love how obtuse Harry is... LOL the J/C was brilliant. Yay, for outside of the box!
Cheshire6845 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I'm so glad you posted this. As soon as I read it I liked it, and I never even caught that line, but I'm really thrilled you heard Harry say something worth listening to! ;)

And you know what I'm really looking forward to ;)
chuckchuckchuck chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
mab13j chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ask and you shall receive - even if it is coincidence...

A lovely story, QS. (Never thought you'd hear that adjective, did you?) Delightful!
Gates Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. I've always wondered what the rest of that story was and you've done an amazing job in telling it. You have nailed Harry's voice and I could hear the conversation between him and Janeway so clearly in my head.

Fabulous job, and cookies for getting some J/C in there as well.