Reviews for Aurora Potter: Book 2
lstcryptonian chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
this is awesome, but no new posts? aww post come on
Lisa1312 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
More, more more!
Keena3105 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
will you be updating this again?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Hi, I've been reading this series sense book 1 and I am wondering why it hasn't been updated in soooooooooooooo long! My penname is bookworm0313, incase you are wondering. I would love for this to continue!
matthunt101 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
This is an excellent story! I hope you keep up the excellent work. When I first started reading I found the whole snape/aurora father/daughter relationship a little weird, but it has kinda grown on me. I look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
Dancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's been 2 years since you've updated pls update!
MellySonata chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story so far I was wondering if you were going to pick this up again since you are writing other works.
Bendy0Straw chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This truly is an amazeing story and I hope you update it, I love your work and wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
I couldn't log In b/c I lost my account info, sorry... :(

Please Update soon, I love this series, and I hope it will continue. This story is not like any of the others that I read, and it has inspired me to branch out from my typical sev and lily choice. :) thank you!
Parahsay chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
YES! I just spent the day reading the first book from this series and am VERY happy you are continuing it. this story has brought tears to my eyes, but also made me laugh out loud. i would be sad if this series ended early. : )
917brat chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
love this a seriously hope that you keep this up and update it again real soon because I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next.
The-little-67-impala chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
meh. keep it up. its good. mehh.
Reader of Many Words chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
I'm glad you updated this story. It always saddens me when people abandon stories, for they can never be completed and what are we but unfinished stories. May your pen never run out of ink, and may your sword stay forever sharp.

-Reader of Many Words
Evil E. Evil chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
interesting
Hazpotsfan chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
I've just finished reading both of the stories in the aurora snape series and just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed both! I must say that I noticed your writing improve over time which is really great! So sad to see that you won't be updating anymore though! :(
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »