Reviews for Boiling Point
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/24
Ahh, the sexual tension...
eehh, the heat does strange things to the mind. xD
Well at least they sorted it out though! ...hahaha
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
OHMYGOD! GREAT ENDING! :D Wish there would have been sex though ;)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
...*smiled*...

I'm glad...! :D
Finally...!
Took time until raining, huh..!?
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
There is something so perfect about this. The level of emotional intimacy displayed left me feeling as if I witnessed something impossibly beautiful. LOL Does that even make sense? There are just no words. In a good way. :)

There were a few things I noticed.
One: "Ed realised the balance of his feelings towards Mustang had (word missing?) into an entirely different arena of emotion".
Two: "Ed had cursed his bad luck as (he) tried to ignore the way his body reacted to Mustang's presence".
Three: "That gaze was(had) not been the usual cool, professional respect to which Ed was accustomed".

I didn't notice anything else, though. And I thought the whole thing was, again, utterly fantastic. Sometimes, when I finish a really good book, I find myself wishing I could have lived that particular life. You left me feeling that way.

Thanks for sharing. Sincerely.
BH .
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
CJhjvh
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great story! I feel in love with it the moment I read the 1st part! /3

XOXOXOXO-

FullMetal
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my gosh this is brilliant. One of the most sensual things that I've ever read, but without being outright erotic. I admire that in a fic. Gorgeous writing which brought the crackling intensity to life and artfully conveyed the interplay of attraction and affection. This is probably the single best RoyEd fanfic that I have ever read.
SecretDime chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i feel that no matter what i write someone else will have already said it, but i really feel that i should tell you what an incrediably amazing writer you are. you breathe life into the characters and make them so real and intense. i've read some of your other fanfics for this couple and this comment has been boiling in the back of my head all the while. the build up of sexual tension in your writing is amazing, before in my mind Ed was a kid and Roy was mildly attractive, you've transformed them for me. Ed is now a sexy beauty and Roy a sex god. also, your writing has really good form, your paragraphs are usually neatly and tightly constructed, you barely ever waste a single word. Your use of descriptive language is simply wonderful. i find a lot of authors try to shove metaphors and the like down the readers throats, but you gently and subtley plant them in the readers mind until we can taste the beer on our tongues. you are wonderful, don't stop writing. (i went on for longer than i intended)
janusaries chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Really great story. You put the reader right into the middle of the heat wave in Central-it's so real you can practically taste the beers. I love how in the previous story, Roy's perception was that Ed was unwilted by the heat, and in this story, Ed's perception is that Roy is the unwilted one. And you write sexual tension like nobody else. Brava!
Deactivated. Ciao chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Choking on fluff now. Smexy fluff, but fluff nonetheless.

I loved this, as usual. :D

Chrys
RomiofAmestria chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
'Like'
Reihoshi-ko chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I'm not really into the romantic pairing of RoyEd, but I read a story by another author and found that I could enjoy it. I was sent to read some of your work for more RoyEd and you don't disappoint. This story was amazing and the sexual tense was just killing me until the end. Its extremely well written. Well done.
cthulhuus chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I just realised that I'm probably spamming your inbox. ; I'm sorry!

I think you've just become my favourite author on here; your fics are amazing, and you write beautifully.
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
One word: HAWT. Love this, love you. I adore the fact that your writing can make me blush and it's only rated T. 3 Apparently it's not the maturity of the content that matters, but how the author words it. Not that the content wasn't hawt in and of itself... but you get the point, and I'm rambling. Great story/stories, great author, great feelings in my tummy. Life is good. :D
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
god, it's so breathtakingly real, I can't believe it!