Reviews for War
Clarkispotamia chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I can't quite remember if I read this, but it's still FRIGGIN AWESOME! You seriously need to write more. Like, right now. All the time. I'm so excited for J's return. She and Nate WILL get together, or I will cry.
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is a pretty incredible way of portraying the relationship developing. I liked it a lot. Simple one-liners sometimes say more than an entire description. This was definitely worth reading three times over. It's a fascinating take on Gossip Girl and the drama between Jenny and Nate. Great writing!
Joise chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
U liked the story. It brought out a different side to them.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Beautiful.
UESider84 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Brilliant as always and very well written.

I love the fact that she is much more wild in this fic than she is on the show. It fits her character perfectly. I think that in some sick way she's very happy torturing Nate and treating him the way she does. It reminds me of what happened when Rufus showed up while the two of them were having a lunch in a recent episode and she said later at the art museum, "Nice job, traitor" or something like that.

Also tortured!Nate is the best. I don't think that the writers give him enough credit in that category at all, but it makes him much more interesting. Having been on an all night bender recently, I can completely understand how alcohol unties the tongue makes someone confess his true feelings for the person he loves. For Nate, it seems to me that it was just a matter of time and this, it seems to me is one of the things that Chuck knows without saying anything.
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awesome writing. I really hope that S4 will turn out like this or something along this line because S3 failed epically
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
YAY, shout out! Thanks bb. I Lurrved the original story (it's on fanfiction too, somewhere), and yeah, good thing you referenced it because otherwise... could have looked suspect. But this one is fantastic too! I LOVED IT ALL, especially your little CB interjections. Because they ship the nenny, as awesome people do. I loved Nate's psycho protectiveness. (She makes him a little crazy) and Jenny's cold immovability. I loved the power balance between them, because a lot of fics give all the power to nate and that kind of pisses me off. (Um, hello? Jenny is way smarter/has more persoanl power than nate. Just putting it out there) I loved how you managed to capture both POV's and characters exquisitely. Write MAWR season 4 fics, please!
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I absolutely despise Jenny, and NJ, with the passion of a thousand burning suns. However, I loved this. It actually characterized their relationship in a way that was realistic, and neither of them were OOC. And I didn't feel like punching Jenny in the face, so that's a very big accomplishment.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say, is excellent job. :) I didn't think I would ever find an NJ story I actually liked.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
always such a pleasure to read one of your works. love how you write about their explosive kind of love. enjoyed the secondary roles of chuck and blair in .
XOXO chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Why are the paparazzi following Jenny...? You've turned her into Serena!
K.M.Simpsonx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010