Reviews for Rose's Predicament
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You make Rose sound so angry and evil, not the way I imaged her.

I really understand why all the adults got so upset! Still, a very good, but a bit overdramatic story.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
The ending felt a bit rushed to me, but other than that this is really good. Rose's rant is funny, blunt, and slightly hypocritical. Everyone's over reaction to her and Scorpius, while she can't see what the fuss is about, was pretty darn funny. I think maybe you should expand this, maybe show Rose and Scorpius trying to spend time together at school or something. Just a thought.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh I have to say I loved Rose's point of view and how she doesn't like Lily at all. I also like how she explains her whole life while thinking and really does think. I enjoyed her humor and how she described Scorpius as "squeaky voiced and he might just have been trying to be polite". I enjoyed how she didn't understand why they were so mad and I loved how Charlie yelled at Scorpius! XD

I really enjoyed this and Rose's narrations. I loved it!
ChatterChick chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I thought this was a fun piece to read! I can't help but wonder how old she is, she really ought to know what that looked like. Her explanation of how things wasn't her fault was so logical.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I would ground this child till she was 21.

Red heels, Bloody Marys and a hand up her skirt? (falls over laughing and crying, it's so funny and if my daughter ever pulled that I would be sooo nuclear). I thought the Ron-father was fairly restrained, all things considering; I know people where shotguns would be involved.

This is so hilarious!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really liked this, it was real fun :) tho I was shocked to picture Ginny getting fat, lol!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh, God, I loved this. Your Rose is just hilarious. She's just so.. so.. so ROSE. I shan't ever be able to imagine her any other way!

I've also always loved stories with someone else's opinion on Lily (I'm not entirely sure why) so reading all Rose's reasons for disliking her were just brilliant.

I pretty much loved this entire thing. Even the first-person didn't put me off at all, which I'll admit it usually does. This was just brilliant.
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
faboulus story and an intresting take on lily. i like the way she's thought of as a little angel but is a little devil. and the way that rose is like her mother.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was fun! I love Rose's inner rant and the way she talks to us. It flowed naturally and made me giggle at times - especially her sibling "rivalry" with Lily. And the details such as her throwing herself off the roof were hilarious and added dimensionality to the story. It feels as if a real teenager (Rose in this case) is ranting about the 'drama' of her life. Love that you added Scorpius, made her dilemma all the more interesting for me because I love them as a couple - Well done :)
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
It's hilarious! Rose's naïve and innocent speech is delightful! I love it! Great fic!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I loved Rose's voice - it was so fresh and funny - and also her family's reaction. This was great!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I normally don't read next gin, but I liked how you wrote Rose. It made me laugh.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
What a cute Rose. I mean, if juvenile delinquents generally fall inside the sphere of cute, that is.

This is an adorable little story, and so wonderfully first-person. I don't often care for the "family freaks out 'cause she's dating Scorpius" thing, but I don't really think they cared it was Scorpius - more just that she was dressed like that out with a boy with the Roman hands.

The birthday cakes, btw, were just perfect.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ah, Charlie, my hero. Very cute little story. Nice job.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is hysterical and totally brilliant. I love Rose's voice and her indignation and her continuing insistence that she is thinking. Wonderful...