Reviews for My Never
Violet.Armalion chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
So dramatic! I almost felt like crying ALMOST...awesome!
Simple Chaos chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This story is... wow. Just wow. It's amazingly written, you feel so connected to the character. The way you write their thoughts is universal. Genderless, ageless thoughts. You can't tell who it is that's speaking. Just like how they would want it, unrecognisable. Keep writing, no matter what.
The Girl Back Home chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely loved it. That's what you call talent.
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Percy? btw I like it!
Aemilia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hm...I don't know who it is but I know it can't be Thalia or Rachael because Thalia is a hunter of Artemis which means she has to stay a maiden without love forever and Rachel is the Oracle of Delphi which means she can't have a lover unless she was married before she became the Oracle which she wasn't.
tkdprincess96 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
im clueless, maybe percy, or rachel? post another chapter, maybe from nico's pov, so that we know whos talking. this is going to drive me crazy, so give us some answers please!
passionate.lover77 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
D, as I told you before, I really like the story, its very interesting. And thanks for clarifying that Nico is 19, I was wondering how old he was after all.

And BTW, whos the girl? Im not sure yet...
moaaa chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Rachel?

I always imagined Nico smoking. Good job!
trekkie56 not signed in chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
was that in the view of percy? if it was or wasen't, i loved it anyways. it is so going in my favorites! i loved everything you wrote! you are so talented!