Reviews for Founders Day
Klarobass chapter 5 . 8/29
I like they Damon chose to act selflessly and let Elena go so she wouldn't have to choose between him and Stefan and always fight with Stefan as a result. And I love how Elena chased after him and choose Canon on her own. No one gets to decide things for her, only she does. And she chose Damon.
Klarobass chapter 4 . 8/27
Wow, that was hot. I love the way Elena just went for it, embracing hee feelings for Canon rather than running away from them. She's accepted them, and Damon's unable to trust her. The only question is how will they handle Stefan. He is not going to be happy, devestated even. But he did push Elena away by worrying about himself rather than he and her family. Damon on the otherhsnd put her first. Looking fists to seeing how it all wraps up in the next and final chapter.
Klarobass chapter 3 . 8/25
interesting development to see Jeremy as a Vampire. I hope Elena and Damon will be able to help him transistor and deal with his vampirism. I think Sheba need to break up. The only thing I massively disagree with here is the notion that Stefan Salvatore Ellerbe as a Katherine replacement. I don't agree at all. Even as I ship Delena, I can acknowledge that Stefan loved Ellerbe far deeper than he did Katherine. At the same time, Stefan needs to stop making it about him and his rivalry with his brother. Getting Jeremy should be the priority. I love Damon showed his vulnerability to Elena and she supported him even with all she was going through. looking fists to more.
Klarobass chapter 2 . 8/24
Not cool Stefan. I like Stefan's character, but right now was not the time to showcase your insecurities with your girlfriends relationship with Damon and say you want to be there for her. Her bridge just died and you make it about yourself. How self-centered can you be? If I w was Elena, I'd walk away too and dump him. Delena for the win.
Klarobass chapter 1 . 8/23
great story with a promising premise. The thought of Jeremy drying in season one is so defeating m devestating, I'm glad they didn't come to pass in season one. How will he gave Elena with her now maybe dear brother. That could cause there friendship to crumble to pieces. Which, I have to say Katherine died a little too quickly and easily in this story. She's over thrice Damon's age, so I don't believe she be that easy to kill, much less fool. Katherine was a highly intelligent adversary, surpassed only by Klaus and the originals. I'm glad Damon caught on quicker in this story though. She certainly is a good actress, she's almost convincing as Elena, but Damon knows better. Looking forward to reading more.
Jenny-Jay-21 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Loved it. :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
awesome job. I love how Damon makes her react as Stefan never could.
samandjackshipper chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
loved it. Really wish this would be how Season 2 goes!
kateliz76 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Well, what can I say? I loved the romance of it all, I loved the way Stefan was sealed short and sweet, I loved the smut! I could see where this is the end, but you could always write about them being in love as they help Jeremy adjust... If I were to be critical of anything it would be that it was so very out of character (of course I don't care). So, as the story goes, you could have Damon show her all the wonders of being intimade "Damon style". That in itself, in different locales, would be worth reading!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
awwwwwww seriously smoochy sweet story. Thanks for writing :)
Writer-Dramaqueen chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Would it be sick if I said that season 2 should be a bit like that?

I mean, I like Stefan but Damon is so much more hotter, funnier and hotter. Lol.

I loved it, by the way.