Reviews for A Bug's Life:The grasshopper leader's thoughts
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
What would've happened if Flick DIDN'T knock the food over with his machine?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I'm liking the story, but I'm curious, are u going t stay to the story, or change the ending so that Hopper Survives, I'd love to see him be nice(er) again!
Update Soon!
Groudon202 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Short, but a fun chapter. We all know what's gonna happen next, so please update soon! Don't keep us waiting!
Groudon202 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Not bad, eh? It's pretty decent

However, there a just a FEW points I should point out. Again, I'm just giving advice, not being a critic or anything.

Some parts of chapters so far - this chapter in particular - seem to be drawn out just to make this Fanfiction slightly longer. Certainly, they seem to drag. Keep dialogue sparse, and think visual when you're writing. Also, it doesn't hurt for a story to be short - after all, Hopper only appears in 11 of 37 scenes in the movie. Therefore, it follows that this Fanfiction will be much shorter then a Novelization of the movie from, say, Flik's POV (He's in 28 of 37 scenes of the movie). If possible, try to know what length you want before you start writing. However, don't let that dictate how you write, you should dictate the length.

Still, it's impressive. Keep it up, and keep writing - you're better then others (yes, Cheo The Ragdoll Slut, I'm looking at you)!
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
LOL you added Tessa in here. This is good, quite good. Can't wait to read more.