Reviews for Life in Providence
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Hi there! I really loved all of these one shots! They're hysterical and really well written. I started reading them in Spanish class and just finished now. I really enjoyed it. I like the first one a lot. I know it sounds a little inhumain but I like a little Six torcher. I'd like to see Rex get hurt and see how Six takes it. I don't have an account but I go by Jacky Joker. I hope you keep adding on to this. I'd like to see more. Thanks so much for nothing in particular!

Jacky Joker

P.S. I like the Nightwing quote! Been using it all day!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
fyi I wrote the paremdic thing and I'd gladly repeat it but Im claming laziness...p.s. I predict all the other chapters will rock too, but I'm a get-to-the-next-chapter-and-leave-the-review kinda person
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Doctor: What is wrong with the patient?
Paramedic 1: We don't know! She just fainted! And now she won't stop smiling!
Paramedic 2: I suspect an overdose of awesome fanfiction!
Doctor: Restrain her to the bed! I know just what to do! *pulls out new moon dvd*
MidoriPoet chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Your oneshots are hilarious. Well there are a degree of sweetness to them. By the way, I love your summary. Just had to read after that.
Peacexfreedom chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Holix cuteness :)
animelovercillas chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
dude im tempted to flame ya just for the satifaction of knowing that its going to be used on Edwards sparkly $$ lol
SkylarkEvansonFan chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Nice story,I can actually imagine this in the writing please! (P.S.I hate Twilight too!)

-SkylarkEvansonFan
Peacexfreedom chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
adorable! :)
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
DIE EDWARD!

Love the story!
Rainbow Ninja Mizuki chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
FLAME FLAME FLAME! I give these flames to the wonderful aurthor of this amazing story in hopes that she'll keep good on her promise and set fire to Edward Cullen, who is a disappointment to both the fairies o the world and an insult to the vampires.
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
O.O WHY NO MORE?
kmc995 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Great! I love them all! They are so cute and fluffy. I love these kind of Rex stories, because it shows us some of the things that occured when Rex first arrived at Providence, lol.

You should do a chapter when Rex is at "ground zero" right after the explosion, or when Six finds him later. That would be awesome!

~Krista
NightHawk11111 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this is shit. twilight must die.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
We LOVE little Rex!

Spark
yinspirit chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
This is cute. I'd like to see one of him at fifteen. You know, teenage attitude. :-) ty.