Reviews for a lucky year of highschool
PokemonTrainerAzure201 chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
hey love this fanfic its really good and just a little helpful advice don't stop with this b/c I love this shipping and I can't seem to find any good luckyships anywhere even youtube so please continue
luckyshipping lover chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
If you update i love you

this is awesome
luckyshipping lover chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
I love you update plz make more i am begging on my knees for you
Summerssevenseas chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
DIE MISTY! DIE! YOU WILL NO LONGER EXIST WHEN YOU MEET ME! I HAVE A MATCH AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO LIGHT IT! I ALSO HAVE A TITANIUM BAT, BOW AND ARROWS, A SWORD, AND I HAVE A BLACK BELT THAT I JUST GOT TODAY! DIE!
HenryN chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Noo! Don't lose inspiration for LuckyShipping! Please! :O
RosesOfTruth chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Red is so dense...
a random reader chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Misty is such a possessive stalker of Red, poor Blue caught up in that. and why the hell can't Red believe that Misty IS a stalker? please update soon~
ZeroNoRainbows chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
!
Summerssevenseas chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
This...is not a chapter. GIVE ME CHAPTER OR ELSE ME STARVE! Me is saying the truth! (I dont really talk like this. I just wanted to sound like those weird muscle girls that say Me instead of I)
Summerssevenseas chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
*Flames come up from behind me AND a volcano* I HATE YOUUUUUUU MISTYYYYYYY!
a random reader chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
yeah you're right, it's been waaay tooo long since the last update, but now that you wrote you're reason, i could sympathize with that, anyway, i'll be waiting for the next update, hope it won't be for too long like last time. :P
m chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
Ugh... What is with all of the craptacular-ness posted on here today? You DON'T just write "so-and-so's point of view;" you have to SET IT UP. Shifting perspectives is almost always a bad idea. Not that it would make this any better, with the Mary Sue character, cliched high school setting, and atrocious grammar.
a random reader chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
wait a damn minute, that was TWO MONTHS AGO?
a random reader chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
hey i just read and is that true? that sucks since i was really looking forward to it too. but, even so, please don't give up. i'll be waiting for the next chapter. oh, and a bit of advice, if you still can't remember your password, why don't you make a new account? then again, it's a stupid idea since it's troublesome. but, promise me just one thing, you won't abandon this story. i'll be looking forward the next chapter for who knows how long.

well. . . i guess see ya.
A REALLY BAD NEWS BAD LUCK chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
BlueMaeXxLuckyshipperwriterxX

Hey guys! sorry to inform you but I forgot my password and I can't reset it, is not allowing me to know my pass again 3 meanie!

My memory lost it so it'll be a long time for me to update hope you understand I'm trrying my hardest to reset my password but just won't let me

please bare with me :((