Reviews for Last Call
Ghost Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Amazing. AMAZING. Not only is the characterisation spot on (except for the characters that barely have any screen time, because they don't have fleshed out characters) but you also have tons of background events that advance the story, the 'mysterious Mr Johnson' and Danny figuring out about his chain is affecting lots of people. I can just imagine him making a chart trying to figure out who called who.
It's a pity that it is complete, but it ends well and it means you aren't milking the opportunity. Not sure I'd have the same self control.
You are an amazing author (or is it writer since nothing is published?) and if I learn the write half as good as you then I'll be happy.
Ta!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Wfe,
I am really enjoying the subtle thread of Valorie's story that you are weaving through everyone else's calls. It is a very good plot device.
Auua
Auua Ytjoml chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Fea,
You really got Jackie-boy's character down here! Needing a little extra help to come up with the idea to pass the buck onward cemented his personality.
Liking it all so far!
Auua
sakuradancer3 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
This story was absolutely beautiful. I am so glad I took the time to read it. It was a heartwarming read.

Thanks.
xXBookworm4evaXx chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
This was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it. It inspired me to go out and enjoy the little moments! I think I might make a "last call" myself. Thank you for writing this, it was uplifting and well-written (which make it an extremely unique story for fanfiction, so great job).
Thank you!
fanficfantasies chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
This was great! I listened to Live like we're dying and it's my new favorite song. Thank u for the recomendation!
pudding chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
I think the last chapter was amazing. This is a really cool story!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I've been following this story since the beginning, on an alternate account that I scrapped a long time ago. I had high hopes in the beginning of your story, as I do with all of your stories, and I'm proud to tell you that you have never let me down. Very early in this story I predicted that the last call would round-about to Danny, and anyone who never guessed that needs to read a tad more. I am however a passive reader and never voiced this, I don't think I've reviewed this story at all actually, like I said, passive.

That being said, I will be looking forward to your next projects, keeping the same mind-set I do with all of your stories.

Keep writing.

MoonshoesPotter
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Brilliant. Absouleltyl BRILLIANT. Bravo my fellow writer. Bravo.
TiFu chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I love how everything just came full circle. XD So awesome.
Universal808 chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
Oh my gosh. Mr Jhonson is Vlad Masters? Completely unexpected.

You know, you are really good at writing unexpected things in your books. No wonder Dani noticed something strange about him. I'd love to see this put in a different story soon. Weally weally good. And I like how Vlad decided to stop his villanous ways. I wonder how Vla- I mean Mr. Jhonson and Dani's conversation went. I wonder how he reacted to that.

Putting this on my favorites!
PFTones3482 chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I just sat at my computer for the last two hours and read this entire story. I didn't get up, didn't eat, didn't do a thing but listen to the two songs that inspired this story.
It was simply incredible. The writing, the sentiment, and it's a story that really makes a person think.
Not many stories can do that, and the ones that can are the ones written by authors with true talent.
Definitely on my favorites.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Hi, I like your story. Just the Valyrie not liking danny thing was a bit contradictory to the end of phantom planet. It seemed like she got over the whole incident then. :/
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
bravo
book phan44 chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
lol! i'm in the last an! yay! anyways... cant wait to see if you do other stories, good luck with them if you do XD