Reviews for All I Need
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Wow! Thanks for writing such a sweet and funny story! Lucy had me giggling the whole time. I randomly stumbled across this fic and I'm so glad I did! Love it!
BlueNoise chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was sweet and you really wrote the kids well. Enjoyed the build up and "introduction" of Jasper's family at the end. Your writing style is nice too. The only thing I'm a little bummed about is the fact that James got of scott free. I would have liked to see him punished in someway.

Also you aren't supposed to take puppies from their mother and siblings until they are at least 8 weeks old. Just saying. At 4 weeks (I think that was how old you wrote Sammy) they can barely eat on their own and need the other pups to keep properly warm. Just saying...
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(repeats a million times) I LOVE THIS STPRY SOOOOO MUCH IMA SCREAM AND CRY AND SCREAM THEN GO FIND JASPER WAIT TILL HIS SON IS MY AGE MARRY HIM THEN BE WITH THAT FAMILY AT ALL TIMES! I can't tell u how much thus story meant to me! I am going to read it again and again and again! It has this weird thing to it that just makes me sooooo giddy! It's a really great Story and I'll be sure to read tags for u:)) this is just a sweet story...it has pain, love, heartbreak, happiness, tears, and sweetness! It's like the perfect blend of ice cream! I will read it tomorrow and then go cry because of it's amazedness! U should write a sequel! I mean ALICE AND JASPER FOREVER Right? I remember hating twilight, then I watched the first movie and I can't stop reading Alice and Jasper stories! Thanks for writing this! It's the best STory ever!

-xGiVeMeMoReMuSiCx

-that one guy's friend

-that one girl

-Kat-the-blue-skinned-elf
findingmymuse chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
That was such a cute ending. I'm glad they got their happily-ever-after. Ironic that James couldn't have a son with Alice, but Jasper did. I loved your story :)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
That was sweet! I would love to know what happened with James as he should have paid for what he tried to do to his wife and daughters and all the other stunts he pulled, but otherwise I liked the story a lot! And I saw the banner on your profile - stunning! :-) Thank you and good luck!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
It was so good to see the whole family! Em is his usual goofy self, I just adore him. Im wondering now, is James even worried about Alice and the girls? Why isnt the police looking for them?
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Oh my, what a mess! And James is one conning bastard!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Um... yum, yum, yum! ;-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Theyre such a sweet family already! And I love Sammy :-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I hope James pays for the way he treats his family and soon!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
And now you have me crying... That kiss between them; it was such a beautiful moment. Im worried about James coming over though. What does he want to talk about with Jasper?
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
The girls are adorable and Alice and Jasper... Im loving the tension!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Its 2 am here and I cant stop reading... :-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ive been feeling Alice&Jasper hungry lately and Im so glad Ive found your story! Im pulled in already :-)
Michaela07 chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Thank you for such a beautiful story. I usually dont read A/H stories, but I am so glad I didnt skip yours! Your dialogues were perfect and chapters were loooong. There is no doubt that I will read it soon again. Beautiful!