Reviews for Stay With Me
more cute
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Great story!
16littleseconds chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Aw, it was a really sweet ending! I like the fact that we're not sure if the Doctor will finally stay with Amy or not.

And the bit where he thought that Amy's baby was trying to kill him was perfectly in character!

It was a really nice story, and I enjoyed it very much! :)
ToryTigress92 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Brilliant, simply brilliant!

And stop worrying about all the childbirth stuff, if people can't hack it reading-wise, then god help them if they ever decide to have kids themselves!

Anyway, really good and I can't wait for the follow-up chapter!
Zair chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Pretty interesting concept for an AU. Keep going I'd like to see where it ends up.
ToryTigress92 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hmm I do have to agree with the Cat In The Grey, it does seem a little unfinished. Perhaps you should expand to a two chapter, or even three chapter just to finish it off, unless you are willing to expand into multi-chapter? I would be more than happy to see that happen, particularly the Doctor's reaction to Amy's child, I think it would be slightly awkward at first but then his paternal instincts would kick in again.

After all, didn't Amy once say that very old, very kind and the last aliens of their race just can't stand to watch children cry?

It might also be a chance to develop their relationship, but slowly, after all she has just lost Rory.

Anyway, you've done really well and I hope to see more from this.

Oh yeah, I also absolutely love your avatar!
ddbddb123 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Amazing. Great idea for the plot line. Please update soon, it's looking really good so far. x
16littleseconds chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, this was really sweet! I loved the ending, awkward Doctor ftw! :D

And I like your writing style! :)
Emotional Dalek chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You should follow up on this. It's really good and all but it seems a little unfinished.