Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III The Chaos Wars Trilogy
John Victor chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Well written and engaging story. Keep up the good work!
Mad Matt15 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Awesome dude great as always :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
"Riku went out side and closed the door. Ever since his mother died his father seemed to be in his own little world. It had been 6 years since that tragic day. A friend of Riku's mom, Serena, came by there house on the main island. Riku's dad told him that they were going to the far island to take care of something. Sora's father, Kage, owned a small ferry and agreed to take them. That night a terrible storm hit the Destiny Islands. The ship was found the next day capsized of the coast of the far island. Serena's body was the only one recovered from the wreckage. Kage and the stranger were never found. Riku was devastated by the loss of his mother but not as much as his father. His demeanor changed from a man who took advantage of every moment of life to one that just let the months slip by in his armchair."

This part is thoroughly confusing.
Elvisisstillalive chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
you should really have someone proofread your chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
You are very talented! I hope you write books one day! I'd buy them!
Namine Rose25 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Loving this fic so far! Can't wait to you update again.
Mad Matt15 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Awesome man can't wait I have no clue what kh3ds is like but I don't care as long as I can read this epic story I'm good :) hope u update soon air :)
Mad Matt15 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Man it's been way to long since I read this great job dude pls update soon :)
Mad Matt15 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Good job dude can't wait for the next one
Mad Matt15 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Who is lighting she sounds like leon and great job again
Mad Matt15 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Great job keep up the good work
Astra Ashes chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Woot Neku! 8D Lol nice story so far :) I'm enjoying it :)
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Airknight406,

Very nice job so far. Please continue this soon.

-Khaos
janus-juan chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Wow, I haven't read this story in forever (a year is a really long time). I'm glad you've updated and it seems you will be updating more often now, as said by your Author's Note.

It seems that the heroes are going to start their adventure soon. I'm kind of sad that Kairi won't be able to follow her friends into the perilous adventure in the Disney/KH worlds. Hmm, maybe she'll do what the Kairi in my story (my newer SoKai story because the other one was cancelled) did and sneak aboard the ship. It wouldn't be fair if both her and Namine are left behind again.

The dream Riku had was interesting and very suspicious. It obvious who the first person that spoke was: Master Xehanort (or Terranort). And the second voice was obviously Terra telling him that he wouldn't be in control for long. I wonder what Terra meant by "Darkness is but an absence of Light". I know the phrase is true, but what's the significance of it. Guess we'll have to wait for the following chapters to find out.

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. They'll probably head to Disney Castle first to meet up with the King and the rest of the Disney crew. Or maybe to Radiant Garden to check up on the Final Fantasy people. Or maybe they'll head directly to Mysterious Tower and take the Mark of Mastery Exam and become Masters.
Mad Matt15 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
1 word AWESOME can't wait 4 the next chapter I hope the game will be this great :)