Reviews for Second Chances
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Loved the story. I like that you had Sam weekened and in need of physical therapy. It makes the whole miracle of his coming back more "sellable" if you know what I mean.

I would sooooo love to hear more from this storyline so I hope you continue to pursue your ideas.
Red K 5 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
you make me worry about Sam all over again… you had Sam in a coma and someone else had Sam traumatized… I believed that Sam would be ok ‘cuz he was pulled out but now I’m not so sure
May Glenn chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
The reunion was adorable!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
wow
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
aww...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i hope this does open as the 1st S6 episdoe. i think you may have written the whole episode of 6.1.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
i loved it!
moviegeek03 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I really love your theory of Sam's soul traveling why he is in a hospital. I hadn't thought of that as an explanation for the light flickering. Wonderful story!
tracys dream chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Excellent story! Just what I needed to read.

I don't think Sam and Dean can function properly apart and I think their end will be done together.
sentarla chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I am totally happy that you posted all at one. I also have to say that I am very, very happy to have Gabrielle back, he really grew on me.
Acidia-Leah chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Great story. Thanks for posting it.

Nice to see Gabriel. I'm still hoping he shows up for an episode or two in season six. I mean, they could do it if they wanted to...

I'm so glad Dean did the right thing and left Lisa. That whole thing was so wrong. I mean, Dean obviously has nice feelings about Lisa and Ben, or rather the idea of them, but he cannot love them. He doesn't know them.

The brother bond makes the show. The brother bond is the show. So glad to see them together in the Impala again. :)
Nerene chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story and a look at how a Sam/Dean reunion might take place. The addition of Gabriel was a definite bonus, as I liked his character a lot. I can't see Dean staying with Lisa & Ben for too long. The brother bond is just too strong with these two. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more stories from you this summer.
cold kagome chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Omg! I love it! So happy that dean fine sammy! U awesome.. .. !hug. love all 3 chapter..
Klutzygirl33 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I loved this so much! It was so sweet. And Gabriel is awesome, so yay for him!