Reviews for A Tale of Folly
toshirosquall08 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
What year was this UT Version? I noticed you used the Link Gun so it isn't my most favorite UT game but it is really good! I do think that Liandri is corrupt and corrupting the people. Even in UT3 Liandri is still as screwed up as ever. I do hope you finish the story! I like how you portrayed Folly and her encounter with the other prisoners at the dock/station.
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I've just recently gone through this story, whether by accident or chance I dont really know but it doesn't matter. This story gets really interesting as the plot moves on. I would like to compliment you on your writing style and your way of descriptions. It makes the story more realistic and easier to portray. I hope you could get going with this ASAP. I also hope you would include some UT canons like Xan or Malcolm. Anyways, thats all for now. Iron raven out...
Amaris1 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I really hope you update this soon cos its fuckin A! Its been a long time since ive been drawn into a story and yours has done just that, pls pls continue! x
tapioca two-step chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I'm enjoying this tale so far. You're very descriptive and your characters are well developed. I can't wait to see how Folly will fare in her upcoming matches. Keep up the good work!
Kelsey L Leigh chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I really liked the description of the Deathmatch, made me want to play UT again. Which I shouldn't be doing, because I have exams, but anyways...
Kelsey L Leigh chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
As you said, no one really seems to be 'into' the UT fandom any more, and this makes me sad. I thought this story needed to be reviewed, because it's good.

I like your character, she seems a lot more realistic than a lot of people's OCs. Please keep writing :)