Reviews for In Death
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 5/11
Loved this! Very well written! I enjoyed your characterization a lot. Keep it up!
Tequila Se'lai chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
a little advice: in italian "ti voglio bene" is meant to say to a parent or a really close friend, to a lover you say "ti amo"
gaurdian9sunshine chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I have read a lot of Calling stories recently, and I think this one is by far the most creative. I am glad he got to end it on his terms and not in the deep roads somewhere. I think it was the best way for him to die.
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is so well written!

It's so heartbreaking :( Poor Zev.

Well done! You have my respect :D
Kor-Mavwin chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
No! This was so... heartbreakingly beautiful

I always hated the idea of having to go to Orzammar- possibly because there was always the whisper in my mind that as my warden was so good at killing darkspawn that they might not succeed in killing her off before she turned (?) into what she'd always hated. Why shouldn't wardens have the opportunity to die in the manner they wish. Death's cruel enough as it is.

This piece of writing is one of my all time favourites and I promise that's not just meaningless flattery.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I haven't been that choked up about something in ages. This story stuck a chord within me and I'm finding it a little hard to move on.

Thank you for this.

-Josey
Pandora's sins chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
oh god, this was painfuly to read...

but beautiful, very beautiful. you had me in tears.
Unable to remember password chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I...this fic really tore me apart inside, though I loved every moment of it. When you really get down to it, Dragon Age is such a sad game, but so worth playing. It really shows great talent both on your part and the writers of the game when you come to care about these character so much. Thank you for writing!

(Also forgive the fact that I reviewed this a good two years after it even came out, I just discovered the amazingness that is Bioware a few months ago)
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Long and slightly depressing, but great. Well, if you have to die, might as well choose how you wanna go, right? What better way for a Master to die than to get assassinated by his pupil of sorts. I'm reading so many fics with character deaths near Christmas, I might actually cry on Saturday.

Anyways, great job, love the italicized dialogue. Keep it up )
McNeko chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Really good and you totally made me all teary-eyed. Zevran losing his Warden totally wrecks me. More so than Alistair and Warden facing a Calling together.
1Scarylady chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I cried. I never cry at fanfics.

So, very well done indeed.
RogueMoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
and excellent and moving death fiction. Bravo.
Nenalata chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I do like how, sentences after you kill off your character, you refer to him as "my silly pc". Have respect for the dead! Ah. But moving on.

The entire piece was beautiful. The words in italics added a more...ominous and personal touch to the entire thing; I think that was one of my favourite things. I loved the whole story so much that I'm finding it difficult to articulately describe what exactly it was I liked, ha!

Great job.
Ingu chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
A big fat YES to that question. A definite YES.
Kuroi akuryou chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
well done! Loved the conversation between zevran and surana that you squeezed in-between.