Reviews for Brotherly Love
Leilabeth chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
this is totally the best one yet!
angelofjoy chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
LOL that was so funny! great prank war! Good job!
LS chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Great stories, this one definitely pulled at my heartstrings. Even shed a couple tears...these boys, so much pain. So sad!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
What? It can't be finished! I was enjoying it so much... What about that light? Sequel?

Very nicely written, I'm glad you gave Dean a happy life with Lisa, and a son named for Sam and John. Many stories have him unable to live a "normal" life, so it's nice to have a different viewpoint for a change.

Keep on writing, you're very good at it!
RisingSun chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Thank you so much for dedicating this chap to me D

I loved it. Sam and Dean doing karaoke was hilarious. I liked the thing about Sammy being shy in school and all. Really cute.

You're really good in avoiding cheesy descriptions.

bye
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
A call back to the prank war - great! Dean licks Sam's fork, and ruins his meal, so Sam pushes Dean into the motel pool, then Dean suckers Sam into getting dunked too. So worth it, for a small taste of the old days and their easy comradeship. Yet, they both said "carry on" at the same time, so maybe those days are not irretrevable. A very hopeful story, in a somewhat round-about fashion. I like.
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Birthday karaoke - too funny. Of course, they'd make it into a kind of survival contest to see who could sing the most embarassing lyrics without faltering. And the picture Sam fond for dean was a heart-wrenching reminder of a lost normal life. Nice chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
This really sounds like a conversation Sam and Bobby would have. Sam is taking on guilt as well for John's deal, while Dean's guilt is driving him to drink. And drunk Dean could certainly be like that: still avoiding chick-flick moments even when 3 sheets to the wind. I like this story very much.
cold kagome chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
awwwe,, dea need to stop being mean to sammy..
RisingSun chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
So this chap was more about character study. ;-) I loved Bobby in this, he was very in character.

Looking forward to the next chap. How about ... the topic "birthday"? Sadly that's never been a huge topic in the show, so I love to read about it. Just a suggestion, however.

bye
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Poor guys. Some things really don't need to be shared.
Cararook chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
This was so amazing! Totally delivered, and I'm grinning like a fool. I love your Dean, you write him wonderfully! Thanks so much for filling a request, it was so unexpected you just made my day five millions times better. Sick!sam is also a major plus. (No worries though, hurt!Dean has grown on me a lot more since I started, and so did possessive!Sam. Not that I read anything but brotherly love... much *cough cough* ) I'm still smiling like a weirdo, it was great (I'd hug you, but you know, there's a computer in the way, kind of ruins it) I'm so looking forward to your next update!
RisingSun chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Lovely chapter. Hurt/Comfort is such a nice genre for our winchester boys. )
emielou chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Good update. As far as your concern about it being OOC, I feel the disclaimers about how long its been since Dean cried and the fact that it was "ten minutes too long" make it very characteristic of Dean. I read stories where the brothers are overly affectionate and I always feel that is OOC, so as long as no cuddling occurs you should be fine.
cararook chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I always feel so bad for dean through out the entire fourth season, and now I always want to hug him when he's so down! I like your take on the phrase though, and I don't think it's too OOC, 'cept for the hugging of the journal. But it added to it, and him crying def seems like something that might stop him from calling, and it makes the quote a little more sensible. Next chapter though, you should have like a bigbrother! Dean and some nice Sam moment of need )...