Reviews for Unraveling Worlds
Chasseresse de l'Est chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Hi, again your french reader ! I just wanna ask you something : in Maria V. Snyder's story, does Opal is actually Valek's Sister ? Because, in my country, the three books about Opal weren't published, neither traduce. So I'm curious. For me, who have only read Study Series and two of the three short stories (Ice Study and Assassin Study), it's a little strange to see Valek with a sister other than that I have imagined for him. So, I hope you will answer me ! Good bye and - I hope - See you soon ! :-)
LightAngel chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
Hello ! I love your story. I'm reading the chapter 26 and I wanted to tell you that the french sentence is "instant de sourire momentané" even if it's no has many sense in french
So, sorry for my english, I'm french
goodbye !
Siobhan chapter 47 . 9/8/2013
I think there's a sequel to this and can u tell me what's it called? Can u email me or something or maybe u could edit the bolded parts of chapter 47 and add in the title ot the sequel...the one with Brielle in it... um I'll check the bolded part again I guess... I really hope there's a sequel and you've published it! Thanks! :DD
Siobhan chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
What blog? And who's Harlequin? Sorry
Siobhan chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
Hello I'm in Sec one and I like Harry Potter too and I like your story:) hahaha XD
Trekkiewhoviansmurf chapter 47 . 8/11/2013
I loved this so much. I read it in one go. Well done for writing so much and so well.
horseislove chapter 47 . 8/6/2013
I know it's been a little while since you wrote this, but I just read it. The whole thing. In one day. I just have to say, fantastic story! I was sad when it ended.

So is it appropriate to beg for the sequel now? :)
Star Flight Knight chapter 47 . 7/8/2013
I loved this story and can't wait for the sequel! I can wait, but not forever, so if you have any spare time at all, please please PLEASE, start writing it! (I'm not trying to be pushy, I'm just really excited!)
poisonlover chapter 47 . 3/25/2013
thank you so much for this lovely story.
keep writing other stories and finish the other fanfictions you have going. ( if u can plz try 2 do what the king does not see ...no pressure!)

you're an amazing writer!

thanks again
xoxo3
The Equestrian Writer chapter 47 . 3/24/2013
Oh, I'm sad that it is over. This was one of my favorite Study fics, and I enjoyed reading every chapter. There were highs and lows, a lot of lows, an altogether amazing story. I can't wait for the sequel!
Sammi chapter 47 . 3/24/2013
This is amazing, I've followed this story from the beginning, and you have only improved from when you first started. Congrats on finishing another great story [:
Jenny chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This really good! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 1/18/2013
I've been waiting years for this moment. Thank you.
SilentWriterGirlWithADream chapter 46 . 1/10/2013
great job
Guest chapter 46 . 12/31/2012
I'm really sad that you're not really going to be writing much anymore because you are an AWESOME writer. I was wondering if you could repost some of your older stories that you deleted