Reviews for Operation: REBOUND
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/18
Legit opening sequence bro.
aggronlv45 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
XD I see what you did there.
aggronlv45 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Haha, wow. You perfectly imitated the KND style in your writing, while keeping it easy to read still. I quite enjoyed this fanfic, and look forward to reading more of this. Also, I know you have a sequel to this, but I forgot the name, and I was hoping to read it. What was it called?
jtdarkman chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
woooohooooo KND FTW i oved it nuff sad woooo
doggy bye chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
The Terrible Tutor was in Operation C.A.N.N.O.N.
Daft Prince chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
The amount that I want to see this animated cannot be expressed in words.
VFR6 chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
:D
Gamewizard2008 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Is Mother from the Negaverse? 'Cause she almost seemed like Lehcar's mom.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I don't think you need to worry about keepin' them in character 'cause that's what you're best at! EAT THAT, GERM BOY!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Nigel, you idiot.
Gamewizard2008 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Operation: OOMPAH-LOOMPAH! Naw, just OOMPAH. RachEELLL!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Operation: NO-POWUH, and a few where he was a background villain. Which was because he's TERRIBLE! OH! I just thought of a new pairing! Whaddya think of...Terrible Tutor/Unintelligible Tutor?
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
The beginning of awesomeness!
JDH1080 chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Man i have never felt so bad for a guy. Poor Nigel, and Rachel. But Nigel is really the butt of the jokes today. Everyone's bringin up his greatest folly, losing agasint the tolitnator, he nearly got wooped by Tutor, he got dention, mauled by 86, twice. And then he accidently broke the heart of the girl he likes, and not to mention now his greatest enemy, next to Grandfather is coming to dinner. man! how can things get worse.
alicefrombakugan chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Only one word: beautiful. Your knowledge of the KND surprise me. It's a pretty confusing organisation, kind of like the army... :/

(P.S- I kind-of confused the sequel and this together, so ignore any confusion my review to the sequel gives you.)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »