Reviews for And So We Run Redux: Part II
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
as always, everything is flawlessly done. loved resourceful madge and responsible gale. everything was realistic and true and just really really great
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
im weeping omfg this was perfect oh god
GoChlollie chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I enjoed teh story(-ies) so much! Tahnk you :) My shipper heart is happy.
GoChlollie chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh. My. God.
Looking better in black...since 1234.
Ooooh, and that AC/DC reference! You're a genius.
Tina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great story! Much better than MJ!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Loved the story! Part III?
her illusion chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
nice :D i loved the madge stopping the elevator so they could kiss bit gale proposing in(albiet unbuilt,but still)bathroom!
barbarella-1980 chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Amazing Story. I love the universe you created.
Anjie chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Aww I really liked this story, part I and II. You did a really good job with this. It was a true delight to read. I look forward to reading some of your other stories. ]
iamJa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I also love the part 1
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
i just wanted to say that your authors note made me laugh out loud, because i completely agree with everything you wrote! also, this story is so great!
ElizaBBrowning chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Loved it, especially the hilarious proposal.
Pyralspite chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
NIce tigris mention, can you do a prim and rory fanfic?
PenelopeWeaving chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I really loved this story, parts I and II! Looking forward to making my way through the rest of your AU universe!
Lsquare chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Having finished THG trilogy a couple of months ago, I've found myself gobbling up Gale-Madge fics, especially ones that provide, shall we say, a more satisfying storyline for each character, than MJ provided. I've been working my way through this story arc, and I'm really enjoying it. I think you've found a nice mix for Madge: not some helpless waif, but not suddenly some warrior-woman, either. And I like the idea of Gale seeing her first as an obligation, but then allowing himself to view her in a different light. Plus, you do a nice job on the concept of repaying a debt, and the endless cycle it seems to create.

What I really enjoyed, in this chapter, was the Madge-Katniss interaction. I'm a sucker for some AU Katniss-Madge post-bombing interaction. And I think this is the first time I've seen a story have Madge (or Gale) come clean to Katniss about their blooming relationship. So kudos for that!