Reviews for And So We Run Redux: Part II
bubblesodatea chapter 15 . 4/6
(I thought that with all the love I have toward this fic that it’d be best to finally write a review. Rather than write one for each chapter, I simply mushed everything I love into one big review. Sorry if it gets a little ridiculous.)

First of all, I love the way you portray Gale and Madge. You took their canon personalities and expanded upon them, and I think you did it well. It’s nice to see great characterization, and the two work well together. Madge especially is a dear; she’s such a sweet and caring person. Gale is very human in these stories, which is a nice contrast to what we got in the actual books. He still has the same personality, but it’s much more realistic. They finally have the happy ending they deserve! Also, I think you wrote a better MJ then Suzanne, but hey, that’s just me. :P I love how you fleshed out the background characters—especially Bristel (the best person in Gale’s harem) and Annie. Annie actually has more lines in Chapter 14 then she does in the entire HG series. Go figure.

Quintus is a delight. This Earth is a better place because of Quintus. His smile could (and will) end all wars, and puppies flock to him in droves.
Also, I’m totally in love with Nevada Rockbridge. She’s such a grump, she’s snarky and takes no shit. She’s amazing. I’d totally homewreck her and Quintus’ relationship. Nevada is mine now, fool. *evil cackling*
They’re wonderful OCs and I’m so glad you introduced to HG, and any other project you might bring them to.

Even if it’s an older piece, it’s still a great read. The drama, romance, and emotion all shine through wonderfully. Thanks for writing this amazing piece of literature and sharing it with us!
GomnaRa chapter 8 . 3/23
You were right. Madge is a saint and Gale is one lucky SOB to have her. I always can't tolerate when Gale acts like a Madge. And, in fact, he does it a lot. Poor Madge :( She needs more respects.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
LOVED it! :) Great work!
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
as always, everything is flawlessly done. loved resourceful madge and responsible gale. everything was realistic and true and just really really great
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
im weeping omfg this was perfect oh god
Mercenary63 chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
I enjoed teh story(-ies) so much! Tahnk you :) My shipper heart is happy.
Mercenary63 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh. My. God.
Looking better in black...since 1234.
Ooooh, and that AC/DC reference! You're a genius.
Tina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great story! Much better than MJ!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Loved the story! Part III?
her illusion chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
nice :D i loved the madge stopping the elevator so they could kiss bit gale proposing in(albiet unbuilt,but still)bathroom!
Hawtsee chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Amazing Story. I love the universe you created.
Anjie chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Aww I really liked this story, part I and II. You did a really good job with this. It was a true delight to read. I look forward to reading some of your other stories. ]
iamJa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I also love the part 1
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
i just wanted to say that your authors note made me laugh out loud, because i completely agree with everything you wrote! also, this story is so great!
ElizaBBrowning chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Loved it, especially the hilarious proposal.