Reviews for And So We Run Redux: Part II
Hgteampeeta chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Awwwwwwwww noooooo! Wy did it have to end! U should write another Gale/Madge story... Like something after this? If I dnt read anymore Gale/Madge stories I'll die! Well I won't be able to live with myself if I dnt read Gale/Madge love
Aurola Seadevil chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
All I can say is BRAVO!
Hannah chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
ZOMG! :D :') actually cried reading this. BEAUTIFUL! you couldn't have wrapped it up better. You. Rock. 3 *glomp*

Best proposal EVA. ) I didn't know Gale had it in 'em ;)

Awww and the last lines, so fitting... 3 I love this!

Sooo beautiful. Amazing. Awesome. Tank. Exciting. Sweet. Lovely.

... Yep, I'm outta adjectives. This was... the best ever. Thank you times a million for this.

This is one huge ball of epic win. 3
Owlsk8r chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Oh my gosh perfectest ending ever! :D Love this story so much. :)
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
No Prim/Rory? Aw. *tears up*

Getting over that, I really loved this. You are an amzing writer!
Integrity21 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Ahhh it's so good! I can't believe it's over!
roj chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wonderful! What a nice way to end.
Aurola Seadevil chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
Tipsy Madge; I love it. :D XD
TheNerdiBarbieDoll chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
Omg Medea i love you! thank you sooo much for posting this! ive been waiting since November! you rock girl! (:
holymfwickee chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
I’m not gonna lie, when I first read this I skipped to the end just to I could get to the reunion parts (thank goodness they were there). Which is much like when I first discovered this series of stories and skipped to the Gadge parts. But just like then, I went back and absorbed all the good stuff in between the inebriated Peeta and the multiple reunions. There were so many!

Including Nev and Quintus which was touching and hysterical. And poor Nev, she’s revealed herself. Now Quintus will never leave her be…wait…something isn’t sound in the logic here.

Aw, so many good moments in this chapter. Thanks for writing.
stella chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
OMG, Quintada reunion, Gadge reunion - could it be more perfect?

You really, really made my day. Thanks!
epipole chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Great writing!
Hannah chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
ZOMG. :D Quintada! :D best reunion ever! Peeta's and Katniss' was good too but... I love Quintus. ;) "yep, I'm back from the dead. nbd" ;) Nev's like "O.o ZOMG" *glomp*

heeeee. love love love love love this to death and back! ) thanks muchlyyy!
IsForWinners chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Ahh. I love these updates, they make me feel all squishy on the inside. It's like Christmas is early or something.

Anyways, go Madge! Kickin' ass. And Gale. And yeah, loving it.

Also; 'Grats on Nano, and welcome back!
Owlsk8r chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
Loved this! Lots of action. You did a good job handling it all. Definitely loved the P/K reunion. Budge burgs stuff is genius. She should do a Gale/Madge art piece. Anyway nice job! :)
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »