Reviews for And So We Run Redux: Part II
6789998212 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
NNNNOOOOOO! ITS OVER. THERES NO REASON TO LIVE :( [ok. a bit dramatic there. lol :) ] i loved this series and so we run. i love your writing. i love u for sharinnngggg this with us. im still in denial that its over. :( but it was an amazing workf art. :) but ill probably be sulking around my house because its over and finito. like 5 days before XMAS. :)
THG123 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
That was so sweet! I can't believe it's over, I remember the days when I would just stare at the screen, waiting for an update (joking obviously : ) I think you have done an excellent job with this fanfic. I loved the description you gave on Madge's emotions, so sweet. I'm definitely going to be on the look out for any new stories you decide to write! Awesome Story! I just adored it.
holymfwickee chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wow. What can I say? It was beautiful. Such a pleasure to read. I'd rather read this than the Canon.

Also, I love that they munch on pasties, it being a miner's dish. And it's a good thing you explained what one is, because a lot of people don't know, which I find shocking, lol. Okay, I know, weird detail to get attached to.

Anyway, congratulations on your completion. That's quite an accomplishment! And you should feel very accomplished.

Madge Gale Forever!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
This was such a fantastic story! I loved it so much and I'm really sad to see it done. But, yay! Madge and Gale are going to get married, live in a house above ground and live happily ever after! I'm happy. :-D Anyway, once again, this was a really wonderful fic, I loved all the characterizations and Gale and Madge are just adorable! Great, great, great job!
Hgteampeeta chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Awwwwwwwww noooooo! Wy did it have to end! U should write another Gale/Madge story... Like something after this? If I dnt read anymore Gale/Madge stories I'll die! Well I won't be able to live with myself if I dnt read Gale/Madge love
Aurola Seadevil chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
All I can say is BRAVO!
Hannah chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
ZOMG! :D :') actually cried reading this. BEAUTIFUL! you couldn't have wrapped it up better. You. Rock. 3 *glomp*

Best proposal EVA. ) I didn't know Gale had it in 'em ;)

Awww and the last lines, so fitting... 3 I love this!

Sooo beautiful. Amazing. Awesome. Tank. Exciting. Sweet. Lovely.

... Yep, I'm outta adjectives. This was... the best ever. Thank you times a million for this.

This is one huge ball of epic win. 3
Owlsk8r chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Oh my gosh perfectest ending ever! :D Love this story so much. :)
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
No Prim/Rory? Aw. *tears up*

Getting over that, I really loved this. You are an amzing writer!
Integrity21 chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Ahhh it's so good! I can't believe it's over!
roj chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Wonderful! What a nice way to end.
Aurola Seadevil chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
Tipsy Madge; I love it. :D XD
TheNerdiBarbieDoll chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
Omg Medea i love you! thank you sooo much for posting this! ive been waiting since November! you rock girl! (:
holymfwickee chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
I’m not gonna lie, when I first read this I skipped to the end just to I could get to the reunion parts (thank goodness they were there). Which is much like when I first discovered this series of stories and skipped to the Gadge parts. But just like then, I went back and absorbed all the good stuff in between the inebriated Peeta and the multiple reunions. There were so many!

Including Nev and Quintus which was touching and hysterical. And poor Nev, she’s revealed herself. Now Quintus will never leave her be…wait…something isn’t sound in the logic here.

Aw, so many good moments in this chapter. Thanks for writing.
stella chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
OMG, Quintada reunion, Gadge reunion - could it be more perfect?

You really, really made my day. Thanks!
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »