Reviews for Human Phobia
Mikhail56 chapter 16 . 3/9
Answer for question in Author's not.
Four! For the love of all things unholy, FOUR!
Daphne Undomiel chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
Loved infantile 'Harry'. Very well done.
Daphne Undomiel
loleo chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Nice story-plot. I like it, but I am a little bit sad, that there are no more stories. Thank you
delneta whitlock chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
can you make a 2 one
daisy.tya chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
waaw cool i love this story

please one day can you write a litle story of the how lance life is new parent time wite the baby xd wat power the baby will be have [vampire power like the grand-ma, dragon like the grand-father, wizard like yougn Harry, snake power ore ombre like on of the mates of Lance/Harry] xd all the posibility of choice xd hihihi
daisy.tya chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
xd hahaha xd Harry/Lance xd don't call your oncle Lupin and is wife "nice werwolf and crazy lady" xd hihihi
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Can you please get a beta I'm interested by storyline but the spelling mistakes sometimes distract from the story
Kairia'sYami chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I think this is good. The only thing I'm confused about is when it is taking place. I could have sworn that during the flashback in the first chapter, it said it was after the final battle, but then it's saying that Harry's still a young boy, and that Voldemort is still alive. So, yeah, I'm confused.
Jostanos chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
FLAME ON! XD
ShadowThief126 chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Love the story. There are some grammar mistakes, but the plot was very well done. You really got the youth of Harry across so great job there. Great job on the story and I look forward to more.

P.S. thanks for finishing it and not leaving it hanging.
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
So... Does that mean Harry is Destiny's child?
*Badumshh*
VoraciousReader99 chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
lol cute :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Teeheehee no mowe wemon dwops
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
1 were-cat preferably panther mate 1 dark-elf mate 1 vampire mate and 1demon mate preferably dog or wolf
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2012