Reviews for I've Lost My Mojo
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
The first chapter all this.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Poor Angel needs his meds
ummmmm chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
cute idea, really liked it.
WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
Okidok here is my crituque. Good use of the main story plot of Supernatural. Adding your idea of imbetween senes was a very nice touch. Considering Kripkie decided to leave them out for some odd reason. I particuarly liked chapter 5. Very good detailing. The ending could of used a little more work but other than that it was over all the best Dean/Castiel I have read in a long while. Thank you for wrighting a well payed out story.

WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
That was anti-climactic...and impossible...that would have torn Cas to pieces...have you ever heard of preparation? Lube?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
This fic was so CUTE!abrupt but CUTE! The end was hot(although Cas needed some preparing before being penetrated) but mostly sweet.A mpreg sequel would be AWESOME!

awsadness chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
I thought my face was going to burn off from the serious blushing that I was doing while Dean showed Cas how to pee! chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Not bad. Your chapters are a bit short and things happen a bit too suddenly. Chapters 2 and 3 were already a part of chapter 1 so that is just confusing.
Luciel89 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
It's sweet how protective Dean is of Cas. Hope you update soon :)
Yukimura Hina chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Very cute, although way too short. _ Every moment with these two is adorable.

thanks for writing.

and you're welcome. *wink*
rebelwilla chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
AW! Too cute! ;)
Yukimura Hina chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
chapters 1-3 were pretty much the same thing. Just letting you know. _
rebelwilla chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
AW! Cas is in LOVE with him! ;)
Brunette Chic chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
nugh. speechless. totally speechless. I can't wait for more!
Brunette Chic chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
YES YES YES! Shower scene shower scene shower scene! THis definitely needs a shower scene! Great chapter by the way.