Reviews for If It Kills Me
truly unruly chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
wow, so it's over. -tearflick- haha, good ending! it did seem a little rushed, but overall it has been a great story and i have enjoyed it a lot. i like how the ending sort of brought us to the start of RENT (roger recovering, maureen protesting and mark and maureen broken up) but that it was changed just enough to make everyone happy. a good conclusion. well done! xx
truly unruly chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
wow, life does sound sucky for them ( but i'm looking forward to big things happening! :D sorry this was brief but it was a great chapter and i'm awaiting the next chapter eagerly!
truly unruly chapter 15 . 7/10/2010
gaaaaaaaaaaaah! D:

sorry, i felt it was neccessary to get that out of the way first. part of me is happy that everything is out in the open now but i'm still holding onto hope that maureen is reunited with roger ... i love mark but in THIS story, i'm rooting for roger. :) continuing to adore collins, of course, and looking forward to maureen making her mind up! update soon!
truly unruly chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
poor maureen! i do love collins though, i wish i knew somebody like him. another really interesting, well-written chapter! update soon xx
truly unruly chapter 13 . 6/20/2010
at first, i thought i was going to be disappointed at the lack of roger/maureen in this chapter but i actually think you were right to show how big of an impact collins' condition would have on their lives. i liked how innocent maureen was about HIV/AIDS - it was kind of sweet. ) i look forward to seeing where this takes them in the next few chapters; and if they ever get their personal issues sorted! update soon :D

p.s. i'm sorry for being annoying but i just have to point out that AZT wasn't actually an approved medication for HIV until the 90's ... which means the movie sort of got it wrong so pointing it out is probably useless " sorry again! :)
truly unruly chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
i'm beginning to feel very sorry for mark and REALLY sorry for collins here ( but it's good that you're still sticking to canon, even if i fear that means maureen and roger won't last. i liked that some fire's being added to their already passionate relationship because i see roger as the type to bring emotion into it. update soon and good luck! :D
truly unruly chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
great chapter! looking forward to seeing where you take this next twist.
Angelic Prophecy chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
Oh lala, here we go! There's so much lust between these too, isn't there? I like it, but at the same time, poor Marky will be heartbroken if (when!) he finds out about this! But still, I'm loving the whole secret affair thing, it's kind of intriguing, and it definitely shows Maureen's flirty side here! I can't wait to see more of this of course, so please update ASAP!

-Michelle (AP)
PascalIsMyBaby1025 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love this story so much! Update soon please.
truly unruly chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
another great chapter! again, i like that you're not making things easy for them ... but i sure look forward to "something" ELSE happening ;) i also love how you're developing their personalities - loving jokey!roger and hoping he finds proof of a Rock God, haha! the story about collins at the bar was awesome - it's cool to see you giving their friendships a history - and i hope you update soon!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Yayyy for another awesome chapter! Yayyy for a Roger/Maureen kiss! That was so good, it made me smile, haha :D

One thing that I would recommend though is putting some kind of divider where you switch from one section to another, so it's easier to tell? Because I noticed you'll switch to another scene but it's hard to see where that happens. Just a little thought? _

Still good, keep it up! :D

-Michelle

(PS: I'm happy to hear my review made your day, hehe)
truly unruly chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
well, you promised and certainly did deliver! :) their interactions are still hilarious and i was giddy when they finally did ... "something" ;D but i like that you're not having them get what they want so easily ... there are, of course, still issues to deal with ... like mark. poor mark...

update soon!
Rosella95 chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Well, I just discovered this story, and I'm a bit too lazy to review ALL of the other chapters, so here's a summed-up review for chapters 1-8: Awesome! I love it! This story is very well written and has moments where I'm laughing my butt off...

Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Rosella
truly unruly chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
i still love the development of the relationship between roger and maureen (and their banter is so great!). a small part of me hopes that something does happen soon but i will continue to enjoy reading this story regardless. keep up the good work!
Angelic Prophecy chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
First: Congratulations on graduating! :D :L

Second: I have been following this story for a while now, practically since you started it, and being the stupid reader that I am, I haven't reviewed it until now! -slaps self-

Third: I love this story A LOT. The idea of Maureen/Roger intrigues me, since sparks always seem to fly. In the actual show there's not much interaction, but their personalities are so alike I can see the way this whole thing works out. I love your characterization of everyone, you seem to have them all pretty much down!

Fourth: I'm looking forward to Chapter 9, so please update :D