Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
poor sammy he cant seem to catch a break.
jensengirl4eva chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
AWWWWW please don't leave me hanging like that. What's going to happen to Sammy? Great chapter. Update soon.
kissmewinchester chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
You're so awesome! I love the flow of the story.
teal-lover chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
you left it there! oh, that was cold. update soon? this was good though-especially how dean came to the rescue as usual.
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Thanks again for posting. I almost forgot, as I was on call this weekend and Sunday was really busy. But then I finally got to sit down and saw the next chapter up. It was a really treat, as you hit me with a bomb here. I mean I expected Sammy to be hurt, but not this bad. I loved how Dean remembered the exorcism, like it came out of nowhere and I'm sure it was because his subconscious told him Sam needed him. Finding his brother the way he did, accompanying him in the ambulance, saying the same words he said at Stull, I could feel his desperation. He clearly was beyond panicked. And who wouldn't? He just found his little brother again and now he has to fear for his life again. He isn't even sure Sam is fighting. I could feel his pain, the depth of his fear and it made me wanna scream out to Sam. I just wanted to reach that boy, tell him to fight, tell him to give it his all and to give him everything I have to help him, because Dean needs him. It almost left me breathless. Wonderful writing again. Can't wait for another one next week, if you can. Hugs, Vonnie
DeanCasLover22 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Oh I hope Sam will be okay!
Jenna chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Goodness! ahh I'm dying here with the cliff hangers! LOL! awww what's wrong with Sammy? I LOOOOOve ur stories! seriously! I'm in the process of reading all of them! LOL! I seriously have never read so many fan fics by one author!
Amy chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Poor Sam. He was so hurt and it looks bad. That's all he needed. Dean too, he's got to be going crazy. Very good on the creep factor about the toy being broken.
TeamDean79 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
How could you DO that to us? Evil, evil cliff-hanger writer!

Sorry. I'm just a little upset, even though that was an awesome chapter and totally worth waiting for. Please, please update soon!

P.S. Wonder what that thing was...:\ Hm. Guess it's not important if Sam's okay.
Samantha V chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Really, really good! Poor Dean, he's just found his brother again and now there's the possibility he could lose him again. Please update soon.
kirallie chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Poor Sam! How did it get the drop on him? Go Dean remembering an exorcism! WIll Sam be okay or permantntly injured since they were mentioning spine problems?
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
omg dean found sam but omg i hope we find out how sam is and what is happening to him
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Oh no, Sam is desperately hurt and Dean has just gotten him back. So not good. You'll fix it, yes?
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Fantastic chapter Dawn. Thank goodness Dean was able to find where Sam was so quickly, otherwise, Sam might not have survived his injuries. Now, all we can do is hope the wounds aren't severe enough to kill him.

More soon please!