Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Welcome back Dawn, and what an awesome stroy to start with. i sure hope that Sam doesn't keep himself hidden away from Dean. cas is right, Dean will never be truly happy without Sam in his life and Sam needs to understand that,

Looking forward to more!
UnderCatt chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved Cas's words here. He knows the truth. There is no Dean without Sam, and vice versa. I know Sam thinks he is doing right by his brother, and it's very touching... but really, Sam needs to rescue his brother from that plastic life that he (well-meaningly) tried to impose on him.

Please update.
Ziebar chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
No! Get back there, Sammy! lol

This is good. I like it so far.

"You should go to him. His soul is broken in ways that only you can repair."

So true, so true, so true...

I can't wait for Dean to get out of that house and back to Sam. Come on September!
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Welcome back! I was estatic to see the "new story alert" in my inbox! I am so happy that the semester ended and now I am able to catch up on fanfiction :-) This semester has completely drained me and I am so happy that I got to read your story. Please update soon! It is so good to have you back :-)

Sylvia
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hey Dawn!

Glad to see that you're back and with a new story! I thought it was a great start and am very interested to see where it's going to go. The characterizations, were as always, excellent and it read like an actual episode so I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as the quality of your writing.

I think Cas is right about Dean, that no matter what there will always be a missing piece where Sam is. I wonder how or if you are going to reunite these two... Kripke better!

I hope you're doing well and thanks for giving us another story! :)
strawberryfields chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
great start! the finale so broke my heart it was soo sad! cant wait to see whats next, uppdate soon!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29