Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
gidgetgal9 chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Great ending! I'm with you - excited for the start of the new season. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Very good story and very much enjoyed. Thanks so much for the wonderful read, Nicole. :)
cold kagome chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
OMG... LOVE IT... AWWWWE DEAN KNOW WHAT TOO SAY.. HE AWESOME BROTHER..
supernaturaldh chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Awesome ending, awesome story. Thank you Dawn for sharing it with us.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Great ending, so glad you didn't kill Sam!
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
i loved it! Aww!
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Awesome ending Dawn. Just the right of angst and suspense to make us worry that after everything he had been thru, Sam might not make it because of a biker fight. So glad that didn't turn out to be the case. Even more glad the brothers have settle back in and things are going back to normal...saving people and hunting things!

I am soooo looking forward to seeing another story from you my friend!
samgirl19 chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
noooooo its over :( all good stories have to end eventually but i like the way you ended it
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
Great ending to a very well done story!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 16 . 9/9/2010
;AJKLHSDF;JHADS THEY ARE SO CUTE. AND BOBBY PLAYING MOMMY IS ADORABLE.
Algum ser chapter 16 . 9/7/2010
Heya!

I told ya I would read some of your fics. But this one is special.

The ending of the fith season of supernatural left me with my heart breaking. But this fics helps me wait for the sixth season.

Well, I gotta say this once again. As I said in my review for A life Redirected, you can write. So, please, keep writing.

I love this story. Although I have been wondering how you're gonna end it. I, personally, can't see an ending that goes well for Dean, Sam, Lisa, Ben and the hunting world. But I know that no matter what you do, I will love it in the end.

I wish you could make the fic longer, 'cause I bet you would be able to explore every emotion Dean has regarding his other family and Sam, and explore what Sam feels Dean should do. But it's better if you finish it before the new season starts.

Whatever you decide and no matter how long it takes for you to update, I will be waiting.

So, once again, I love your fics and I hope you keep writing.

PS: My English is not as good as I would like it, so, forgive any mistakes I made.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
I love that you had Dean return to Lisa and explain things to her
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
I just love this part!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 8/30/2010
, it's still August, Season 5 comes out next Tuesday, and that leaves 2 more weeks left
wcfan chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Does Sam has Bobby's phone tapped or something? How would he know if Bobby told Dean or not? I get why Bobby did it but I'm just saying.

It's not...nice to let someone suffer that way. It's cruel.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »