Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
vonnie836 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Sam had a good night, Dean hurried back and Bobby is making breakfast. All is great until Dean asks the question and Bobby answers truthfully that he knew Sam was back. Wow, I loved Dean's answer. Shows how truly thankful he is for having Sam back and how he finally can think rationally. Bobby telling him would have meant Sam might have disappeared again and that would have been worse. It shows a true growth in Dean to be able to see that and not blow up first. He doesn't like it but he forgives, but he understands Bobby's reasoning. I love that he is honest about it being tough to leave Lisa and Ben, instead of pretending it was nothing. It truly shows he is willing to open up more emotionally to his brother and Bobby and realizes that he doesn't always have to keep everything back. It also means he is more open to let others in and I personally think that's the best way to help his brother through the tough time ahead. Wonderful chapter. I truly appreciate your writing and love Sundays, because I know you will post. Hope you will have a terrific and blessed week. Hugs, Vonnie
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Whatever else happens, this is right for them. Nice chapter.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Cute chapter, I'll be sad when this story ends.
TeamDean79 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Yo! GOOD JOB! SERIOUSLY!

And that's...about all my tired mind can conjure up. Update soon!
cold kagome chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
LOL... BOBBY IS AWEOSME
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
aww! plz update!
phyllis0016 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
i enjoyed this story very much i am a sammy lover and you make me feel for him good work
ziggy.uk chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Good that Dean didn't ream Bobby out for knowing that Sam was out of the pit. Bobby certainly couldn't take the chance of letting Dean know as Sammy would have kept good to his promise and dropped off the planet. And Bobby wasn't in touch with Dean at that time anyway. It is certainly something the boys will need to talk about, just like Sam will want to talk to Dean about Lisa and Ben. Great that Sammy had a nightmare free night and is feeling a lot better and they are probably both in for a treat with Bobby's Texas omelette!
Twinchester Angel chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! I was a little afraid Dean wasn't coming back. I know he cares about Lisa and Ben, but I think I agree with those who say that life just isn't in the cards for Sam or Dean. This story is just awesome and your writing is wonderful. Thanks for your hard work. Love it and can't wait for another chapter! Thanks!
Yellowbulma chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter! Yeah I was wondering why Bobby wasn't surprised by Sam being out of the pit too.
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Fantastic chapter. I'm so glad DEan didn't get at Bobby for not telling him about Sam. With what the youngest Winchester had said...Bobby just couldn't take the chance that he would have followed thru.
CBloom2 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Aww what a lovely chapter!

I really loved that although Dean was mad with Bobby he understood why Bobby didn't say anything! That shows how much he's matured.

Great story and look forward to your update.
ChaiGrl chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Thanks for the update. I hate that the summer is ending and real life is sneaking back up. Until next time, take care and Happy Writing!
Cainchan chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter. I always adore your writing. So really thank you :-) I am glad dean is now by sam's side, there is the only place he should be. :-)
mariazinha chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Dawn, very happy to read your review, and awesome as usual..

Also a little bit sad, you are gonna cut short your story, but I can understand your predicament, I myself am more or less in the same position, having to choose between things I'd like to do and the things I HAVE to do - my mom is gonna have a surgery very soon, now I'm buried in the bureaucratic part of the problem, but while she was having a lot of exams I had to stop some of my things too...

Now I'm slowly returning to my activities, but I know that in short time I'll have to stop them again, so...

Believe I know how you feel..

But just to let you know, I'm enjoying this story very much and I hope you'll be able to update as soon as possible and time doesn't get too short for you to write more stories...

Take care hon,