Reviews for It's Gonna Be Me
act-not-think chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!
I just about died when Jess started singing Nsync!
:D
I still love those guys and most other boy bands and this was pretty damn awesome! ;)
I would totally LOVE IT if glee actually did a couple. Cept I'd probably squeal like a fan girl for the rest of my life :D

Thanks for making my like month!

xoxoxo
zombieleopard chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Arghhh! Why can't Glee paid writers care as much about the characters as fanfic writers? This is really great.
Getinfected chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Haha, love the image of jesse doing a boyband song (:
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Loved It! :D
RobinWayne chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I can totally imagine Jesse singing that to Rachel, I mean it fits him perfectly! And as someone that still thinks those old boy bands are fantasic it's really really great to see an old favorite used.
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
luved the chapter

luved the song selection

after reading this i had this though without it be awesome if we see Jesse pull out some boy band moves when he later make an appearence in the back 9 episodes of GLEE season 2!

luv Jonathan Groff

he is soooo cute and handsome

always
soullessautomaton chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
that was awesome :)
casey17 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
great chapter, looking foward to the next!
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I'm actually tempted to add this story to my favorites because of your song choice! I usually skip song numbers - they usually disrupt the flow of a story, or are totally out-of-character - but I read this one until the end. I love your taste in songs... and pairings. Hahaha. Kudos. ;D
MissRe chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Awwww... I really loved this. It was cute and the song choices were awesome. Great job.
Saikono-san chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I hope this is the way it turns out in the series !

I really love the whole St. Berry thing !

I just love Jesse !

He's so cute !

Please do a sequel !
afamiliarsmile chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I love this, I really do (: and possible Quinn/Jesse friendship hinting? I love it :D

Update soon please!
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
loved it
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
AHHHH. What's gonna happen, I wonder. :-ss
shinecsc chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
i wanna know what jesse's eyes were telling rachel..cant w8 for more..L)