Reviews for Walpurgisnacht Eternal
lunairies chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I fangirled when I saw Slendy in this fanfic. YUSSS!

-Kage
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
This was well-plotted, not to mention a creative use of a certain urban legend I would never have thought of putting into the Hellsing universe. I enjoyed it.
Ondjage chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Slender is an awesome inclusion to the Hellsing universe, and really believable. Love it!
rasetsunoshogun chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Aaaaaah finally the battle is over and once again, WORLD PEACE! gee I can't thank you enough for making this story till you managed to complete it, cuz the aftermath of the Millennium war have always been unsettling me and it made me feel unsatisfied with how it ended. Cuz I think there should be some issues happening in those 30 years before Alucard comes back and what Seras might be doing in those years. Thanks to this ff I've got what I want in that 30 years, especially of Seras! Seras is quite powerful here, but not overly powerful like Alucard, which is a huge likely, yet you maintained the dorky sides of her which made her totally IC! some writers would prefer to keep her being a klutz, I'm okay with that but I suppose that during that time when she's become a full-fledged vampire she's already understood the reason of becoming one and she's matured a little bit. Ah, a sequel would be lovely eh?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
This story is great so far can't wait to keep reading. I agree with Eddie anyone who says science fiction is useless doesn't know what they're talking about.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Ok, so this is about 11 years after millenium. and I thought, it would be cool to make a series of chapters showing Seras' day to day life, stuff like that.

I also think it would be could if you let Seras meet Slenderman - The real one, not the fake - and let them talk. actually talk, no fighting, or eating, or stuff, just talk... And maybe play chess. Make Slendy tell Seras about himself... I really want to know to what direction you would take his story...
Analyn Rockwand chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Slenderman? Really?

I scared... So fucking scared... How the FUCK can Seras fight THAT?! I saw it, you know. Call me crazy, but I honestly believe I saw it... And it looked at me. It looked at me, and left, like I'm not even worthy to be it's pray!
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This kinda feels like a spin-off from the spin-off of Hellsing. It'll be interesting to see how Seras goes filling in those big shoes her Master had left behind during those 30 years.

Not only an intersting concept but brilliantly written with no mistakes either. I shall be reading more!
WTF chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
An insane Nazi scientist that due to an event currently carries around a teddy bear, who worked behind the scenes, while making all the important stuff, back stabs the boss, is now sadistic and is the main antagonist...O_o Nice choice in OC, I hate the CoD Richtofen.
SatoshiKyu chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
This was brilliant. I'll admit I was skeptical when I first realized the creature was ol' Slendy, but you pulled it off in such a way that it felt completely natural. Well done.
SatoshiKyu chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
What could you gain by revealing how Hellsing operates? He's human, they protect humans. Also everyone powerful enough to matter in the Empire already knows that Hellsing uses vampires, so it's not like making it more widely known would spark some kind of coup or anything. The people would just shut up about it if the Queen told them to.
TrumpCardVoodoo chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
What this would have been like if the /real/ Slender Man had attacked, I wonder . . .
Nauro chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
It's quite good, although the general morality of the story is rather too light, with a lot less ambiguitiy.

I did like to read about competent Seras.

The only flaw was the annoyingly bastardised german. Could have done entirely without. Especially in corversations beteen two german characters - them speaking bastardised english-german was a really weird choice.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
That was so many kinds of awesome, I'm not even going to elaborate on it. Well done.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
A very enjoyable read. The plot was believable, and I particularily liked how you drew Seras to be quite powerful, yet not quite as over-powering as Alucard was in the original series. The idea that Dok distilled the unique abilities of the slender man mythos into the other monsters he created for millenium was masterfully done, as was the presentation of the slender man in general.
Can't wait for a sequel, or any piece you choose to write in the Hellsing 'verse.