Reviews for Keepsakes
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh hon, sorry I'm late reading this. That was heartbreaking. I sure hope Sam saved it.

Lola Stang chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
:) Heartbreaking. I'm truly hoping Sammy did find a way to save it and I enjoy the way you wrote Dean finding it.

Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Yes! I knew he had it! *pumps fist in the air* Woohoo!

Good one! :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Mmm like how you brought the amulet back into this..and the "impassive" Sam leaving it all open still.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ahh Katy...I got something in my eye...

Bev xx
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I am so glad you brought the amulet into this! For Pete's sake, I kept waiting for Sam to give it back to Dean before he went and said yes to Lucifer! I was terribly disappointed that it just disappeared! Ignored, never to be brought up again! It actually kind of ticked me off... definitely annoyed me... so thanks for making me feel better! :-) you are the best! The reigning drabble Queen anyway!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Thank you! Someone else who believes Sam rescued the amulet at some point : D Cause it just represents too much to throw away...but then there's Sam, watching from a far. Bittersweet but very good
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, nice tag. Sniff. We all know Sam fished that amulet out of the trash can and kept it. Glad Dean now knows it, too. Plus you kept Sam ambiguous, and therefore consistent with what we saw in the finale.

Carol chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww! Totally sweet! Nice job!
cornev chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Thank-you! Thanks for showing that Sam had taken the amulet out of the trash. I was so expecting that to come up in the finale but it never did :( Great job - very sad but touching - I feel better already :)