Reviews for Decade Dilemma
Mockingjay Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
LOL. Amazing strategy, Gokudera ;)

I wonder what Squalo bought...

Great story, it had me laughing madly.
Fluffness chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
XD This fic cracked me up! Lol, TYL!Tsuna is just amazing... And I really wanna know what Squalo bought!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Can't believe I didn't see this one...going on a search for 805927 fics and found this one! :D Very well written, and quite entertaining. I really wish something like this would happen. :( I wanna see TYL!Tsuna! Oh well. Great job! :)
Silver and Black Flames chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Was Squalo in Shinjuku Nichoume?

PLEASE TELL ME HE WAS IN SHINJUKU NICHOUME.
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
AWESOMEEEEEE! OMG, i really really want to see that. I've been dying to know what he'd look like ten years later, but never got to see it.. Dammit, i wish the anime or manga shows his tyl self... XD
SakuraHaruno9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hey you need to make this into a manga lol I really want to see TYL Tsuna and that amused Hibari xD Thx for writing!~
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
PLEASE MORE?
janrockiss chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
OMG YOUR STORIES ARE HILARIOUS! I wonder what Squaldo could be buying in Shinjuku. Tsuna seems so disturbed at Squaldo's reaction. LOLS.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hahaha. This was really fun to read. :D Thanks for writing it.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I seriously wonder what Squalo was buying. . .can't be anything good, but I'm sorry if it was something obvious . . . I'm a bit slow, but I do have many thoughts 'bout it. . . O3O'

Anyways, lolz!
butterflieo chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Sequel! If you can... ;)
Zessei chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ah! I love your stories so much, and this one was so funny, at least to me.

What the hell was Squalo buying? Knowing what I do of Shinjuku it could be almost anything.
FaerieDemon chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ne, this is an awesome idea and rly interesting. I was wondering if this was a one-shot or were you planning to continue because it's not marked as complete but it kinda seemed... over.
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
a i like it please update soon

i wantto know what happens next and tsuna so cute

and strong and handsome

att...itsuko chan.
An anonymous Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Ahaha!

What DID Squalo buy when he was at Shinjuku on that one rainy day?

Anyways,that was simply hilarious!I can't help but read it a couple more times,laughing like no tomorrow EACH and EVERY time..._"

It was very well-written and I applaud you for did a fantastic job.

Keep up the good work!:D
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »