Reviews for The Meaning in the Coffee
Skole chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I was just flicking through for updates by my favourite authors and found this second chapter.

I sincerely hope that the finale has not kicked your muse around too much - your Author's note was quite poignant and I empathise with your sentiments. There is much ado about nothing in progress in a lot of fics these days - the season finale seems to have sent things into a tail spin.

The series of vignettes is a lovely concept. You consistently produce in character pieces that evoke a response from the readers own experiences, as well as delivering delicious snaphots from the multitude of potential futures for our favourite couple.

Please keep writing here over summer. I for one will be reading!
LondonLi chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
I like the collection approach; they all seem to have the same feel and I like the happy world. I hope we get there someday in canon.
memento1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I LOVED it. Just what I needed after all the angst and drama and anxiety about the upcoming finale. It was sweet, and relaxing, and loving. You did a very good job setting the tone, with details like the sunlight in the bedroom, the softness of the sheets, the scent of him in the bed. And the mental image of a perfectly prepared cup of coffee beside a single daffodil made me go "awwww". I'm a sucker for things like that. Anyways, all that to say I loved it and I thank you for giving me a sweet, relaxing fic to distract me from the finale.
pecopec chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very cute :)

Oh, and my dog's name is Trotter too! Haha.
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ok, I'm grinning like an idiot over here. Very cute. Nice detail, beautiful moment at the end.
Skole chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
It is so great to see another fabulous piece from you - especially in these angsty times! Being a realist, I know that there will be no escape from the BONES angst come Thursday, even if B&B do take another micro baby-step toward becoming a couple.

My favorite line was the comment from Booth that 'going all squinty on me won't get the yolk off the tiles' - wonderful & so in character.

Thanks again for delivering an in character, plausible piece of intimacy - if you can do it - so can the BONES writing team. Ithink that there is a little hope in that thought for everyone, don't you?
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
So freakin' adorable! Loved it! Really just very sweet, and well written!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great story. From your word program to the writer's fingers, but it's too late. The show is "in the can." We can only hope that you're a psychic.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was a perfectly lovely story. It definitely made me smile.
Coilerfan35 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hahaha I love this, very descriptive and beautifully written. I wish that when I grow and actually want to delve in the dangers of relationships I have a man like Booth to get my coffee just right but destroy my kitchen. ;)
Athena chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, what a lovely story!
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really liked your story. You were able to keep them in character very well, right down to the squint talk (even had to look up 'trapezius'). You also had fantastic detail, great, realistic, emotion and just the right amount of humor. Thanks for posting this story.
Hufflelove412 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is great! :) i can totally see this happening too! great fic.
Nessy chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww, how sweet. A very well put-together story, from the cute idea to the well-described scene. Nice work, I loved it! :)

~Nessy