Reviews for Idiot
april93 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great one shot. I feel that it added an extra dimension to the story. :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i like reading this. your right, there was a lot of missing moments in the book.
foolishyoungirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
your KEEPING it a one-shot?!
MACK chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
But... i want to know what he was trying to tell her before the change got in the way.. you have to keep going..
jessi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Another great story!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'd always wonder about Derek's and Simon's conversation about Chloe. I really like how you wrote this! It's awesome!
MysteryOOMeat chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
i liked it, it was cute... i dont know why but i really like Simon's charater, you did it perfect!
StuckInATower chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Angry at you for ending it like that, but still, thanks for all the DP one shots. They are so cuuuuuute!
Atira7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very nice! I'm in the process of writing The Reckoning from Derek's POV and this is sweet!
Kayley chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was really well written almost if she wrote it herself! I felt like I was reading a part that she left out or that it was another book but just from Dereks point of view! I really would like to read more though. I wish that it would have been written from his point of view. It would have been cool if you would have told his experience through the change though. Not that you would know but youre a good writer I am sure that you could have made something up. You did stop it at a dramatic part you have me wishing for more!
Professor of Pig-latin chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AH! My Favourite part! omg! you're really good.

ByeByeMissAmericanPie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aw, I love this!
sae9123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Okay, well that was very intense. You are a very talented writer. I wrote one myself, call The Unexpected. But I just want to let you know you're great, I don't really review peoples writings. Great job, and I hope you write soon.
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was really good :) I'm glad Simon told Derek to be selfish, because I always felt that Simon was a bit of a jerk for taking the only thing from Derek he would have asked for, you know what I mean?
moon-called-princess chapter 1 . 7/23/2010