Reviews for Nobody's Business but the Turk's
melania chapter 15 . 10/7/2012
go ahead and date the guy
luv4anome202 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
This is a really deep and emotional story...I love it! Great job! I hope the next chapter is out soon!
Gemma diGrossi chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Hello, my name is Gemma. I am Italian and I love my country. You say you no have respect for me, or British. You hate us for stupid reason. I could say I hate all Muslim because they do terrorist attacks, but that is unjust. I could say I hate Americans because the drop to atom bomb on Japan, and stick their nose into others business, but that is unjust. I could say I hate the Germani perchè they kill the Jew and Gypsy in past, but that is unjust. It is unjust to judge country based on past acts made by leaders the civilians do not know. It is bad to judge people because of the country they born in. Yes
Kankurosnumber1girl chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
When is the next one coming out?
Kankurosnumber1girl chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
When is the next part? It has been forever! Sorry if I sound pushy.
IchirakuGleekFreek1214 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
OMG!

I just found this story randomly and fell in love with it the minute I started reading!

This story is addicting!

Please update soon! :D:D:D:D:D
mt549632 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
im almost never one to be a critic. and as a critic, im not gonna lie. id really really love your style if it weren't for the fact that i find your story so utterly offensive. i know i know, the relationship things all fun and games or what have you, but if you're going to depict the country of Armenia as some scared little subservient kid, then you, and everyone else here needs to learn a little something about history. I'm not gonna put your work down, but as someone who understands how real this issue between Armenia and Turkey still is to people, Im just cringing at every line. you obviously think its funny and that's okay and all, but I was just disappointed in you're depiction of Armenia because i just really like you're writing style so much haha. No you're right though, Turkey was undoubtedly an ass to Armenia, but she didn't take that sitting down. maybe you're Armenia will change along the way, find herself. Maybe Turkey will apologize. that would be wishful thinking. i know its not important or anything but read up on it a bit. no knowledge is wasted knowledge.

also. if you think the Kardashian's are any representation of Armenians... -.- well maybe theres just no help for you.

p.s: Kleopatra? really? wtf kind of language is that? haha

im sorry im bein so critical man. im just kinda passionate about history. so that being said, i'll be happy with this hetalia wiki/Armenia

best of luck on your story!
Kankurosnumber1girl chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
WHen the next part?
Kankurosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
When is chapter 16 coming out? I still holdz breath. *hehe LOLcatz*
Kankurosnumber1girl chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
Hey, love the new chapter and can't wait for the next one. By the way I was fine. Thanks to a breathing machine! P.S. Sorry about ur breakup. :(
HeartlessLittleHamster chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
No I hate Twitter even more, It made me have to wait for a new chapter.

I blame Twitter xD
Pinni-Chan chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
; u ; This is such an FREAKING AWESOME(Prussia refrence? I think so!) STORY. :D I really hope you put up a new chapter soon! 3 Your writing style is so nice to read and the plot and stuff is awesome too! It's 3:24 am here and I just finished reading and I WAS SO DISSAPOINT TO SEE THERE WERE NO MORE CHAPTERS TO READ ; A ; FFFFUUUU Anyway, love it, love it, love it! I hope you continue writing(You're quite amazing at it) :D I'm actually hoping to cosplay Greece or Turkey so this story is just making me love on the idea so much and now I'm leaning more twords Turkey XDDD Well!
FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Pffft.

Maybe the mask is magical? Like England's eyebrows? (that's why you can't wax/shave/trim them. :I )
catgirllindsayhotmail.com chapter 14 . 10/17/2010
When is the next part? I really want to know how he will react to her being pregnant with his kid. Please have it up soon! I'm on the edge of my seat!
Aph-indonesia chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Is that how the nations getting pregnant work?

Aww I don't want Italy or Armenia to die