Reviews for I Am Not Ugly!
Tech T33n chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I don't understand why people always pick on Mijumaru/Oshawott. I think it's actually cute. Oh, and good story.
guy chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
How anticlimatic.
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
xDDD So cute!
Gweniveve Skyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I actually kind like Mijumaru, but then again, I've always loved otters. It is sort of cute, but its next evolution is actually quite cool (pokemon fangirl coming out, get back in there!)... anyways, excellent crackfic, made my day. Pokabu in a skirt, too good.

Pokabu: The only pokemon that can B-B-Q itself

Gwen
Shaw Fujikawa chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
For some reason, I doubt that Nintendo will ever endorse such a personality in Tsutarja. )

Rofl. Got some good laughs from this, would read again. You thinking about doing something for Zekrom and Reshiram too?

Signing off,

grammaguy
SuperWombat6 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Heh. I have to admit, I'm with the Grass Snake on this one. God, what are those idiots thinking? Gen V? /FIRE PIG?/ I mean, at LEAST keep to the tradition of making the fire type vaguely COOL. *headdesk*

Enough ranting. This was fun! Yay! Classic Soar crackfic. D
The Rudiment Goldbrick chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Lmfao. It's been a while since I've read something you wrote. :D Your brand of crack is as fun as I remember. The way you wrote them was extremely funny, especially the tutu. And the Tsutarja whatever.

(The new water pokemon kind of looks like a mix of Bidoof and Piplup with a dash of... Ugly yet cuddle-worthy. I think.)
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
XD

Funny... but I'm afraid he IS.

Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.
The Great Butler chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
The starters have only been out for a few days and already a classic crackfic about them!

I haven't got much to say except this is a HYSTERICAL oneshot. Good work.
SirLuciousWolf chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
hmm well this is good quite a story featuring the new gen. 4/5 Very good either way